Chapter 8: I hurted Aiden's ego real bad, I know that for sure.

HELLO DARLINGS! how are you all doing? This story has reached on 500+ reads. Thank you so much to those who are reading it :) I love you guys!!
Chapter 8:
***unedited***
"Stop me if you can!" -Tessa Norman #HTB

Tessa's POV:

His grip around my arms tightened as I tried to push him. "Aiden, you're hurting me." I gave him a pleaded look hoping that It would soften his rock heart but it didn't work instead he leaned closer to my face and I closed my eyes. No, I didn't want him to kiss me again. Never! I turned my face sideways as his landed on my ear.

"And what did you do, huh?" His hot breath was fanning against my ear. We kept quite for a moment or so when I realized that what he actually meant. I blinked few times, trying to process everything but Aiden's reaction didn't even change for once.

"Can you please tell me what I did?!" I asked and he let out a humorous laugh.

"Seriously? You're asking me?!" He laughed again and this wasn't a funny laugh, I knew this laugh of his. It was you-messed-with-me-and-now-you're-gone laugh. "Stay away from me and my family Tessa. Don't ever meet my mother again! You understand!?" Anger hovered on my face when he pointed his index finger at me. How dare he?

I realized that he left me now and I was quite far from him so I took a step closer and jerked his finger away giving him a big shock. "What the Fuck you think you are!? You are no one to ordering me!" The words slapped him hard. I knew cause his facial expession telling me clearly. I stepped back while he clenched his fists. "And! I'll go to the fashion week. Stop me if you can!" I challenged him and walked away before he could utter any single word.

Take this Bastard! I mentally patted myself for such confidence Infront of the beast but I didn't dare to look back at him nor he tried to stop me or threatened me or even a single word of curse. When I was out of his sight, I leaned against the wall and exhaled deeply. Woah man, I didn't know that I was holding my breath for this long.

"What happened?" Serena and Musa appeared from nowhere making me jump in shock.

"God! You both scared the hell out of me!" I placed my hands on the chest while scolding them, Musa rolled her eyes as Serena adjusted herself besides me.

"Are you gonna tell us?" Musa asked after sometime when I didn't say anything. I looked up at the curious faces and sighed but before I could spil a word, two more people appeared. Nathan and Tyler.

"Where's Aiden?" Well, this was unexpected. I was expecting them to say what the hell did you say to him? Or he is dead because your words hurted his ego real bad. I laughed at my own imagination and everyone gave me a strange look.

"Sorry to disturb your sweet laugh but we asked something. " Tyler interrupted as I remained straight.

"I don't-" we all heard an engine starting and both the boys ran outside followed by us.

"You'll tell us everything." I rolled my eyes at Musa. My friends were HELLA curious to know about what happened. When we reached outside, Aiden was already gone by now and Nathan huffed.

"Tessa, did something happened?" I looked up at him and Tyler who was as curious as everyone. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. What could I say? Oh, sorry Nathan. I just hurted your friend's more than a planet's big ego and he probably ran away cause he couldn't tolerate this much insult. Haha. Nah, but it was a real bad Idea cause this time I was the one who fought so i decided to keep quite. Well, no. Aiden wasn't less bad, he tempted me and thank god I didn't slap him.