Chapter 11: Aiden is so hard to understand but his smile is wow.

Thank you so much for 1K+ reads. You guys are the best!

***unedited***
"It was just for fun." -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Shit, shit, shit!" I cursed as I began to run backwards, more far from the land. The soil in the jungle was slippery, it made me trip many times but I had only one thing coming in my mind that if I'd stop then I'd be gone for sure.

I felt like the thing was still after me so I increased me speed but that thing was coming closer and closer and then...another thing covered my mouth making me stop from screaming. No, it was a hand, a big hand. I felt like someone grabbed me and took me sideways but I couldn't move because the person was too strong to fight.

Many question were coming in my mind like who was the person?

Was he wanted to killed?

What would he do to me?

Was I in danger?

My mind answered the last question with a screaming yes and it made me more scared but I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when the person pushed me against a tree. I tried to move but he grabbed both of my arms keeping me in place but I continued moving anyways.

"Leave me please...I beg you." I cried. "Please, I won't come he-" and I couldn't just finish my sentence as the person covered my mouth again. I tried to push him away and after many failed attempts I gave up and his grip also lossened. I am gone. Please save me god.

The clouds covering the full moon disappeared . My eyes lifted up to looked at the person when the moonlight fell on his face and widened.

What the fuck?

I just stared into his hazel eyes which were shining like a diamond under the moonlight, staring right in mine. For a moment I thought that his eyes were thousand times more shiny than the crystal I've got. Wait the crystal! And what happened?

I narrowed my eyes at him as he gestured me to keep quite while removing his hand slowly from my mouth. I nodded and took a deep breath when he finally removed his hand.

"Aiden..." I breathlessly spoke as his other hand fell on my arm keeping me in place, behind the tree.

"Shhh." He placed a finger on his lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked unbelievably and he glared at me.

"Told you to shut up!" He whispered-yelled. How dare he!? I got angry instantly and jerk his hand away giving him a big shock.

"You shut up!" I was about to move when he held me again.

"Don't.fucking.move." He whispered, his eyes pleading. I gave him a questioning look and he nodded downwards. I looked down and then at him raising my brow and his face was like that he was going to slap me or himself. It almost made me laugh.

He came closer and closer and I closed my eyes turning my face sideways incase he was going to take advantage of the situation by kissing me again but then I felt his breath against my ear which a made me shiver.