Chapter 29: (part 1) How my world revolved around Tessa these days (Aiden's POV)

***unedited***
"Like a sex - finished boy." -Tyler Hans #HTB

Aiden's POV:

I entered in my room. Closing the door behind me, I walked over my bed and sat on it. Placing my hands on my knees, I buried my face in my palms, thinking about everything happens in past days. From my plan of making Tessa's life a hell to the regret of doing it.

I destroyed her reputation in our college which she was keeping from past three years. Just because of a single fucking misunderstanding, I did everything to her I could do that made me hate me more and more. Before coming to my room, I confront my father who started everything.

Everytime- every fucking single time if I was in pain, it was just because of my parents and now, Tessa also became a part of all this. My father not only made me hate him but to kill him now. "Ugh!" I groaned when the previous thoughts of what I did to her crossed my mind.

I was cursing myself for everything, especially my foolishness. I could've ask her once. I closed my eyes, regretting for every single second I spent creating plans to destroy her reputation or to make things worst more than they were before.

The next day after I got to know about Tessa marrying me, I decided to make plans to ruin her reputation Infront of everyone. I was a payback in my option. I continued staring at her for the next three to four days and I knew she was sling uncomfortable everytime she caught me staring at her but I never ever tried to hide my hateful gaze from her.

Everytime I saw her smiling or laughing with her friends, it only made my blood boil to know that she was having fun after ruining my sleeps. Here I was fighting with my urge to run away or to get myself out of this situation and she was all so happy with it.

We almost crashed into eachother when she was coming out of the college gate and I didn't know what part of me told her to be careful which I never wanted to do. She fell anyways and I knew that it was gonna happened cause I noticed her not paying at what I said.

I was near her when she fall but I didn't try to help her cause she deserved every single kind of pain and it was very little.

Tessa glared at me but I only ignored it.

At night, I heard my parents talking about me and Tessa. Mom also met Tessa's mother to discuss about out marriage. My temper rose immediately listening to their conversation. I stormed in my room and began to think about what could I do to Tessa to make her hate me, it would definitely make her go away from me and leave me forever.

Then an idea crossed my mind and I smiled evilly. Actually it was very easy to make her hate me.

Just. Destroy. Her. Reputation.

How so?

Another idea crossed my mind just when I thought about this. Oh fuck, it was even more easy to the plan of making her hate me.

I got up, digging my hands in sided my pocket, I looked up at the sky. For a whore like Regina, the plan would be different to destroy her reputation. You can just add bleach to her facewash or thinner to her shampoo. Cutting her designer's clothes would also make her life horrible but for Tessa....... It was completely different from all the girls of St. Lawrence.

She was the star of our college. She made a strong image of her Infront of the teachers, staff and even the students that by the end of the year, everyone was her fan. No doubt she was very intelligent and good looking too. Plus, she never ever got into any scandals throughout her three years. That was what made her the idol of all the juniors.