Chapter 9: Big shocks with eyelocks that broke instantly.

***unedited***
"That's called the style." -Nathan Hans #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Hello?"

"This is your choice, now don't blame me for what will happen to you." A voice said more like threatened me.

"What the hell! Who's thi- Aiden?" No response from the other side. "Hello?" Click. I heard something. Oh yeah, right. He ended the call. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes, sitting on the table. Was it Aiden? I mentally slapped myself for asking such a stupid question to myself. Ofcourse it was him cause no other person was dying except him about me going to the fashion week.

And plus, no one could ever deny that how amazingly huskily demanding voice Aiden got. Everytime he spoke, his voice came out like he wanted that thing for sure. It just drew everyone's attention to him automatically in his world or the real world. I may hated him but I couldn't just deny the fact. Could I?

His threatened was making me scared. My decision of going to the fashion week was getting weak, I was regretting it suddenly. If he wants me to stay away from his mother then why can't I?

She invited you with so much expectation, can you break her heart?

This question always killed me, made me stand where I didn't want to be, made me decide something I never wanted to do. Whenever I decided to change my decision, her smiling-pleading face came Infront of my eyes making me stick to the first decision.

Sometimes I wish that I would never ever met Aiden's mother.

I huffed and walked inside before closing the door behind me. I looked behind the sleeping beauties and adjusted myself in between them. My bed was big enough for four people but Serena took the space of more than one. I rolled my eyes and nuzzled into the pillow more with only one thing running inside my mind that what should I do? With that, I closed my eyes, starting at the moon, falling into deep sleep.

The week was the hardest one for me. Four days, I spent four fucking days, eight shitty hours and 3-4 crappy classes with Aiden each day in my college. Thinking that he did something worse? Worst? No. That was the biggest shock that he didn't attempt to do anything to me. No plan, no taunt, no talks. I decided to go with the ignoring thing in these days but I think Aiden kept it better.

People as usual gossiped like crazies about us and god knows how's the news about me attending the fashion week got viral and became a massive topic in the college. Girls shot me glares everytime I walked passed them. Some even sent me disgusting looks and sick ones but like I care. They could think what they wanted to cause they were the real sluts.

And then, there came the bitch of all the time. Regina aka Aiden's all time whore or a bed buddy. Don't wanna sound rude but she was what she was. I wasn't being even a bit of 'harsh' word. People literally created polls on us saying that who will fit better with Aiden? The good badass popular queen Tessa Norman or the hot and sexiness material Regina? I didn't even bother to look at it once. I didn't know why but students of St. Lawrence got more courage after the kissing and a slap drama.

Regina gained all the attention to herself in these four days and I was kind of thankful to her for some reason. Atleast junior girls now didn't come to me asking for Aiden's number. God! This was so fucking frustrating.

Talking about Aiden. I thought that Tuesday will be the hell for me cause I had four classes with Aiden but thankfully they went okay. He didn't try to do some random thing to me nor did I care. Everytime we stole glances with eachother or just accidentally our eyes locked, it broke instantly because of the small whispers from the a-holes.