Chapter 14: Convincing, caring and blushing. All because of Aiden

An update for you guys! Cause I just got to know about my result and guess what? I've got second highest position in my school! Isn't it great? Aha! Ok, so yeah, enjoy lovelies! Xx

***unedited***
"I want you to drop the challenge." -Tessa Norman #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Ok, that's enough." Aiden turned his face sideways just when I brought the second marshmallows near his lips.

"What? You just ate one!" I said in a grumpy voice. How could he say that when he didn't eat anything since noon. I knew exactly why he was doing this, just to make me go away cause my presence was disturbing him.

"Tessa, I ate one because your stubbornness wasn't reaching at its ending point. But it's enough now. I'm full."

"But I-" Aiden looked at me in the eyes which made me shut instantly. Why are you insisting so much when he said no? Likes to get yourself insulted and embarrassed Infront of him? My inner voice just slapped on my face bringing me back to reality where I should hate him because of the things he have done to me but I was doing opposite.

Fucking heart.

"Yeah, right." I said coldly and walked while Aiden just stared at me with a hint of amusement in his eyes. Take this now Aiden Castro! No one will ask you now. I sat on the bench and looked around as Tyler and Musa didn't come yet.

"Rena? Where are they and Nathan?" I asked looking at Nathan's empty bench.

"He went after them." She said as I nodded. I looked back at Aiden who was still in the same position and it irritated me till now end. "I guess he'll fall." I turned to Serena with a questioning look. "He was about to trip when you made your way back."

"Who cares." I rolled my eyes. "Hey! You're eating them?" I asked pointing at marshmallow's packet and Serena shook her head.

"No one will eat it. Take it." I picked up the packet and rolled it before keeping in my bag. "Did he eat something?" Serena asked nodding at Aiden.

"Just a marshmallow."

"He's being so crazy."

"He is crazy."

We laughed and just then the trio made their way back to us. Musa was walking with a vampire speed as the boys were laughing giving each other a high five. They definitely did something to her. Musa came towards me and sat right bedsides me with an angry huff. She looked at Serena who was still busy playing games and then at me while I raise d,y brow.

"Ugh!" She threw the nearest stick at Serena with a groan whose phone fell from her hands as she glared Musa.

"What the hell!"

"Who told you to send Nathan?!" Musa snapped.

"Why?! Did he interrupt your kiss?" Serena smirked.

"Ugh!" Musa groaned again. "He and Tyler scared me and made fun of me you idiot!" Musa cried out and just when the boys came inside the circle and sat in their benches still laughing. They both looked at Musa and than laughed hard while she only gave them her best deadliest looks.

"It's not good guys. Anything could happen to her." I scolded them. "What are you two? Five years old kids?"

"No, 22 years old twins!" They laughed again and high five. "Ok, sorry." Nathan apologized.

"Not me." I pointed at Musa.

"Sorry Musa. It was....it.." Tyler sealed his lips and looked away. It made me laugh. "It was fun and you kinda screamed so...." He looked down. "We're sorry."