Chapter 25: The untold secret, the reasons, blames and the never ending pain

****unedited***
"Oh thank you so much Aiden Castro! This is the last thing I needed from you. A fucking sorry!" -Tessa Norman #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Hello Mr. Castro." I smiled politely at Hayden Castro who looked down at me and chuckled.

"Oh please. Don't call me Mr. I feel old." Stacey laughed. "Call me Hayden like you call her Stacey." He waved at his wife who grinned. "By the way, you're so sweet and smart Tessa, just like I heard from Stacey." He smiled. "I know how smartly you covered the situation when you were about to fall on the ramp." My eyes widened at his statement.

Stacey laughed richly and shook her head. "I also know but you kept my reputation on the top, thank god."

I looked down shyly and smiled. "Actually it's was Aiden who saved me." Hayden's smile disappeared and he looked at his wife.

"Then he did something good for the first time." He said coldly, snorting a bit which made me confuse.

I heard a noise behind me. I looked back at the door and saw  Aiden standing there. He made an eye contact with his parents and then sent a deathly glare at my direction. He shook his head and said. "Oh! I'm so sorry. Didn't know that you two were busy with her!" He spatted and shut the door with a thud.

I jumped on his sudden anger and looked at his parents. Hayden rolled his eyes and left the room while Stacey gave me a sad smile which made me angry on Aiden. How could he?! I gave her a sympathetic smile and left the room.

I walked over to Aiden's room straight to confront him. "What the hell?!" He barked when I stomped in his room without his permission.

"Shut up! Just shut up okay?!" I snapped in reaction. Aiden narrowed his eyes at me and walked up to me dangerously. I decided to speak first. "How could you do it to your parents?!" I asked raising my voice. He stopped dead on his tracks. "I know that you have problems with me but why your parents? Do you know how bad they felt? Especially your mom!"

"Shut up!" He snapped. "Who are you to tell me about my behaviour? I can do anything it not your fucking business!" He dangerously stepped closer. "And what are you saying about the fault, huh? IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! IT'S THEIR FAULT!" He yelled.

"Aiden....." I was scared. He looked like he was ready to kill anyone. Me.

"SHUT UP TESSA! EVERYONE HERE IS TRYING TO TRAP ME THROUGH YOU!" I was taken back. What did he mean by that?

"What?"

"Oh please!" He folded his hands. "Stop acting now! Look, I'm even folding my hands Infront of you. Stop this drama of a good nice girl which you definitely not." His words hurted like I've hit by a poisonous arrow.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't know anything!" I yelled back. Aiden scoffed and turn around but I held his arm and pulled him back to me. "Today, you have to tell me everything! You heard me? Every single thing! I'm fed up of living like this where I don't even know what have I done and you're punishing me!" I held his collar. "Tell me!"

Aiden stared down in my eyes and what he said next took my breath away. "So you don't know that our marriage is fixed?"

The atmosphere felt silent. . .

Dead silent so did my heartbeat. My body felt numb and my grip on his collar loosened until my hands fell on my sides lifelessly.

"What? No....." I whispered, my eyes brows frowned. "No.....i-it can't be tr-true." I shook my head rapidly but Aiden kept staring at me coldly. "You- you're lying." I laughed. "Haha nice joke Aiden!" I patted his shoulder. "Very good." The hard expressions never changed. "You're lying." I became serious. "Tell me you're lying!" I shouted.