Chapter 27: Aiden, pleading me to stay? God, tell me that I'm dreaming

***unedited***

"I'll tell you about the kiss if you will stay." -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

I walked faster and faster towards my room with Aiden continuously calling me from behind. "Tessa, wait! Listen to me-" I entered in my room and closed the door but he stacked his foot in between and I pushed the door more not caring if it would hurt him or not. To hell with him. I kept pushing the door which made him groan.

"Ugh Tessa! Stop with this childish behaviour now! I only want your some minutes." I stopped struggling and looked at him with pure hatred in my eyes.

"Hah what?" I scoffed. "Talk to me? Oh thank you so much for even thinking about talking to me Prince! But I don't want to see you face! Get your foot out of here so does your face!" I snapped. Tears again made their way in my eyes as the images of what he did to me flashed in my mind. I wanted to slap him many times because if his dumbness. He could ask me once!

"Aiden. . .leave before I do something which you won't like." He remained still. I hit his foot with all my strength and he winched, removing his feet a bit. I took the opportunity and shut the door, looking it and leaning against it.

I heard him cursing and knocking the door. "Tessa! Open the door!"

"No! Go away. I don't want to talk to you or see your face!" I closed my eyes and wiped the tears off my face. "You should be happy cause I'm backing away Aiden! You'll finally get what you want! I'm leaving!" He stopped knocking and I heard nothing but silence for sometime.

"You're leaving? Where?" He asked.

"I going, away from here! I'll back out of the assignment as well. I don't care if I will fail my semester. I'll change my college." My voice broke down. "I'll leave you alone. I already left you. Aren't you happy?! You should party now!" Silence again.

"Tessa. . ." I heard him sighing deeply after some time. "Please open the door. I want to talk to you. Please just once." He pleaded.

"Never! Go away!"

"Don't you forget that this is my mother's yacht. I have a spare key of every room." He threatened.

"Are you threatening me?" I questioned through my teeths.

"Whatever you think. Now open the door before I open it." I huffed frustratingly and looked around. What do I do?! "I will count for 3.  . . 2. . . ." He paused. "Are you gonna open?"

"And on-" I opened the door, glaring at him and he grinned. "Looks like my threat worked." He became serious and entered inside my room. I crossed my arms and followed him inside, closing the door behind me.

"You have five minutes. Say what you want?" I crossed my arms, clenching my fists.

He sighed and dug his hands in his pockets. "Look, I'm really sorry ok? I didn't know that you. . .that you don't know about this. I thought that you know and acting."

"Four minutes." I rolled my eyes. I mean like how many times he will repeat those words again and again? It hurts me so much!

"Tessa. . . I won't ask for forgiveness cause I know that I don't deserve it after what I did. . ." I looked away. A tear escaped my eyes and quickly wiped it, not wanting to get weak Infront of him. "I made you cry." He stepped closer but I stepped back.

"Two minutes and twenty seconds." I didn't look at him.

"I was so angry Tessa. Please. . . I know I did a big mistake. . . Just don't leave this all because of me," I looked at him. "My foolishness. There are so many people here wanting to spend time with you. My mother loves you so much Tessa. Your friends are here. They want to stay here with you. You should enjoy instead of crying. I'll stay away from you." He said, his tone apologetic.

"I can't, ok? It's hard for me to face you. . . Stacey and even my mother who betrayed me. My friends can enjoy here and stay for the whole two weeks. I don't want to stay here anymore Aiden. I need sometime alone." I shook my head and turned around.

"For Natasha? Please stay here. My cousins like you so much. I don't want you to ruin your time which you can spent happily, because of me." I felt him coming closer. "Please don't punish us like this, you're hurting yourself too."

I turned to face him who was sad. "I'm not punishing nor am I hurting myself." I stopped him for saying anything. "I anyways want to go back." I turned my face sideways.

"Tessa please. . ." Aiden placed his finger under my chin and caressed my cheek. "Please stay. Don't make me more guilty." I closed my eyes feeling so many different kinds of emotions. I hated the feeling inside of me. I should be happy to see Aiden pleading me but I was sad to see him like this. Why? He made my life hell but why was I still cared for him?

"Aiden stop. Please." I touched his hand and gently jerked it away. I turned back and walked forward, few steps away from him. "I can't say anything. . .I- I will think about it." I lowered my head and heard him sighing deeply.

"Thank you."

"You can go now. I gave you more time than I should." My head still bent down, eyes closed.

"I'm going." He stepped away. He was sure that I'm going to say no to stay but he didn't make a hard move after my statement.

"Tessa," I heard him opening the door before he called me. I looked behind.

"What?"

"You said that I was your first kiss in the college right?" I nodded. "I kissed you the second time here, on the yacht. Is it correct?"

I nodded again, my brows snapped together in confusion. "Yeah, but are you trying to say?"

"How many kisses we shared according to you?"

"Two, but why d-" my eyes widened as he grinned.

The third kiss!

"I'll tell you about the kiss if you will stay." He grinned and winked, closing the door behind him and leaving me in utter state of shock, anger and curiosity.

I'll kill you Aiden Castro!

***
hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Thoughts on Aiden and Tessa ?? You guys are welcomed to point out any mistake since I was in a hurry :)

Don't forget to VOTE | COMMENT | FAN | SHARE