Chapter 16: The game has started again cause I met Aiden's mother

***unedited***
"I'm playing!" -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

We reached at the yacht at 3:00 am. Crazy right? The day was tiring as hell, first we spent out 23 hours in Aiden's place and then the two hours drive. Thankfully Tyler and Nathan afterwards decided to cheer me up with cracking lame jokes and puns.

I got out of the car I breath the fresh air. The area was decorated with several lights and roses and a big board was attached to the entrance with 'Angel's Heart' written on it. It tingled my body and the excitement made its way to me.

People dreamed to come to Atleast one of the fashion weeks of 'AH' and me and my friends got the opportunity. There were servaral yachts on the sides of the bridge but one of them was a big one and decorated fully with fairy lights, curtains and flowers. It was standing on the side of the bridge along with the other yachts. I guess it's the one.

We began to take steps closer to the big yacht which and Serana and Musa Clem from behind, tugging my shoulders. "So excited we are!" Serena exclaimed and Musa nodded.

"Exactly!" An exited smile appeared on my lips when I noticed a sight. It was Aiden's mum Stacey. She came forward with a big smiled and hugged her son then all of us one by one. I was the last who she hugged and trust me, I was happy to be last cause she hugged me for longest time.

I glanced at Aiden who was clearly irritated with her and mine closeness. What the hell is his problem?

Prepare yourself Tessa. This will be now a routine. My mind shouted.

Stacey thanked all of us for attending her fashion week and Serena started her fan girling over Stacey which made her chuckle. Stacey requested the girls to call her by her name.

"You're the sweetest!" Serena grinned air to air and Stacey hugged her once again making her faint almost.

"Where were you girls till now? You both are the sweetest ones." Stacey patted their cheeks and I guess Serena fell inlove with Stacey. "I guess Musa is the shy one." Stacey said with a teasing smile.

Musa looked at her and a blushed hard. "You're actually so beautiful and I can't believe that we are meeting you and you're talking to us like we're your friends." She admitted shyly. Stacey laughed with an awe and kissed her cheeks.

"I don't talk to girls usually but you three are the cutest ones I've came across." She said making all of us blush. "Let's go inside. We have plenty on time to talk." She continued with a smiled, looking at me.

Aiden was out of my sight when we entered in the yacht and my mouth literally fell on the floor when I gazed at the interior. Oh my fucking God! It was decorated luxuriously. Everything looked so expensive in the yacht. It looked.....royal.

Stacey informed us about the guests that they all came and were shifted to their respective suites. She was waiting for us and now the yacht will make its was inside the sea.

YAS! We will in the middle of the ocean for one whole week. That's insane!

We all got our separate suites. Musa got the left besides me and Serena got the right one. The doors inside the rooms attached to eachother in case of emergencies.

It's was now 4:00 am but because we all slept in plane, we weren't feelings sleepy now. Stacey told us about the fashion week that it would start from evening so again, we've got plenty of time. All of us decided to gather at the deck to get some fresh air and talks.

I went to Serena's room and noticed that Musa was already present there. We talked for some minutes as I roamed around her cozy bedroom, next was Musa who's bedroom was also the best one. When we reach at the deck, I looked around only to find that the yacht was already far from the bridge. Gee, they were fast.

Nathan, Tyler and Aiden were present there before us chatting and laughing but Aiden's expression changed just when he saw us, me. His eyes stuck on my face which made me uncomfortable as I walked past him, I felt his eyes were still on mine.

"Serena!" Nathan exclaimed. "Look! We're in the water, I mean the yacht. Should I throw you in the dark water full of sharks?" He asked smirking.

"Ha, ha, ha. Oh I'm so scared." Serena pushed him aside amd looked down. "Give me the honour to throw you inside." She faked a smile which made Nathan's smirk wide.

"Serena baby is scared of water like I don't know."

"I'm not!" She narrowed her eyes.

"Yes, you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Guys!" They both turned to Tyler who had a bottle in his hand. "Don't fight, let's play something. I'm bored." He smiled sheepishly.

"What do you mean by game and bored?" Nathan emphasized these two words with a raised brow.

"Explain it." Serena took a seat besides Musa who was sitting at the left of Tyler.

"Simple, this bottle is empty. We'll spin it and the person who'll it land on will have to do something or answer the question while the person on which the other side of the bottle point, will give a truth or dare to the victim." Tyler explained with a shrug but no one said a word until Aiden broke the silence again.

"I'm not gonna play this shitty game. Why are you after this game?! That's insane man!" He crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back to him bench.

"Come on Aiden!" Tyler and Nathan forced him but he shook his head.

"Leave him, we'll play." I said earning a glare from him. "What? You didn't want to play that doesn't that we also won't play because of you." I didn't mean to be harsh but...who cared, Aiden opened his mouth to say something but stopped as his gaze fixed behind me. He clenched his jaws and leaned back again.

I looked back at Nathan who was talking to Serena and Musa about the game. Why the hell was he angry then? I stared at Aiden who was using his phone now. "He didn't want to play but can like all the fucking posts on Instagram." Nathan taunted sarcastically. Aiden eyed him for a second and ignored again.

"Whohoo, he have a fucking obsession to Kylie Jenner!" Tyler laughed along with Nathan. "He liked her five posts in a row!"

"And now Rihanna!" Nathan laughed and I giggled. "What the hell man? Gah! He posted his Insta story 'with the big idiots'." Nathan narrowed his eyes.

"Am I in the post?" Serena acted to set her hair and laughed.

"No, or else the world died by now." Nathan deadpanned.

"Hola! Aiden like three of Shawn Mendes's posts. He's acting like gay." Aiden groaned and sat up.

"I'm playing!" He announced annoyingly, putting his phone back in his pocket. Nathan and Tyler high five eachother and the game started. Aiden in the game with the two Devils! Not good. I was praying that the bottle won't stop on me or else the boys will definitely dared me something which I never wanted to do or the question will be the hella shit. I could tell by their evil smiles.

Aha! What do you think will happen guys? Man next chapter is full of unbelievable things I'm already giving you all a hint ;) Be ready for it Xx

There will be an Aiden's dare too but what will it be? Any guesses?

Now if you are liking the book, charcters and chapters then don't forget to.... VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE | FAN Xx