Chapter 18: Morning on the yacht where Aiden is present to torture me

***unedited***
"I was in my enough senses to kiss you Tessa." -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

I woke up next day when the sun rays hit my face cruelly and at the same time, my evil alarm buzzed like hell. "Ugh." I groaned and sat up but I coughed instead.

"Wake up sleepy he- TESSA! OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OK?!" Musa and Serena rushed towards me while I coughed. I nodded and Musa patted my back lightly.

"It- it's just...I don't know." I took deep breaths and the girls sat on my bed. "I'm ok now." I laughed.

"It's 11:00 am. The function will start from 4:00 pm so we have quite time." Serena said.

"The breakfast was at 9:00 am and every guest gathered in the dining area." Musa explained. "Except the six of us." She chuckled.

"Aiden is still sleeping." Serena added and I rolled my eyes, remembering the fact the she hooted with boys last night. "Yo, Tessa? You're still angry?" Serena poked my shoulder lightly.

"Shut up." I picked my phone and checked Instagram.

"She's mad." Musa whispered.

"Ofcourse, when your own bestie hoots with the evils, what do you want me to do?" I peeked from the sode to see their reaction which were quite sad.

"Ok, sorry." Serena mumbled. "I was excited."

"Was it my marriage?" I glared at her. She shook head and looked down.

"SORRYYYYYY!" Serena shouted and I covered my ears. Musa picked the pillow and hit Serena on her face. "Hey!" Hit. "That was not coo-" hit. "MUSA!"

"Oops." Musa's eyes widened and she ran while Serena tried to chase her and that's how my morning started with the screaming, laughing and talking to my friends.

****

"She really slapped Aiden hard man." Serena chewed her waffles and Musa nodded, drinking her orange juice. I stopped eating and bit my lips.

"Is- is he angry?" I asked hoping for the bad answer as always. Serena poured her some juice and shook her head.

"Just a bit. He left after you last night."

"Oh."

I paused.

"I think I overreacted?" I came out as a question.

"Nah! He has no right to kiss you like this. Your not his property."

"Exactly. He couldn't kiss you after everything."

"That's doesn't make sense Musa." Serena pointed out. "Infact, he can kiss her now cause he's her first kiss after all." She teased me which wasn't pleasant at all.

"Serena!" I whined.

"Heh, geez."

"Aiden...actually mentioned something." I played with the plate and Serena stared me with curiosity and interest. Musa did the same.

"What?" They both asked at same time and grinned at eachother, giving a high five.

"He..he actually mentioned third kiss."

"Third kiss?" Serena repeated with confusion and I nodded.

"What do you mean by third? As if I know, he kissed you first at our college and now here." Musa made a 'V' with her fingers and I nodded.

"Exactly."

"He's crazy. Maybe he just said it cause you know he wasn't in his senses last night." My eyebrows furrowed. "He was drunk Tess. That's why he also kissed you." Oh yeah! Shit, I forgot that. "Don't tell me you thought he was sober." Serena laughed. "Man, if he wasn't drunk then he wouldn't just let you go so easily after the slap."