Chapter 20: What did I do to deserve this much hate from Aiden?

My soulmate mariyambibliophile is making amazing edits for #HTB I love her edits Xx thank you so much darling! You guys can make arts or edits for it too, if you like.

***unedited***
"Tess, you seems.........flushed" -Musa Stone #HTB

Tessa's POV:

I closed my eyes feeling Aiden's hot breath against my neck. This isn't good. I shouldn't be in this position. . . With Aiden. He mad my life a hell. I have to move.

I wanted to move but my body wasn't responding. Damm! What should I do now?

It's a trap. It's a trap. It's a trap.

The words rang in my mind and hit like an arrow. I opened my eyes and pushed Aiden away with a great force and shot up on the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I panted hard. Aiden was taken back with my sudden action and outburst. He fell from the bed with a loud thud and winched.

"Fuck." He hissed in pain when his butt hit the carpeted floor.

"Stay away from me!" I got up and gave him one last glare before walking out of the room. Aiden didn't try to stop me nor did he said a word. That was good. . . Just so good. I walked three to four steps and leaned against the wall, panting hard.

I just witnessed a hot moment with a shirtless Aiden. His scent was all over me and I was still feeling his cold body hovering over me. Shit. That wasn't good for me. The water droplets which fell from his hair made my skin wet. Ugh.

No, Tessa. Just no.

I shook my head and left the collider looking at Nathan's room. Hope I never ever fall in this kind of situation again.

"Where were you?" Musa asked as soon as I reached in the sitting area.

"We thought that you're dead." Serena walked up to me and handed me her bowl full of Waltons. "Eat it. I'm going in my room." She glanced back where Nathan was sitting. "Someone is irritating me till no end." I looked at him and he grinned.

Serena walked past me and I took her place. Stacey and my mom were talking like buddies and I asked Musa about them which she answered with a big yes. "Tess, you seems........flushed." Musa cringed her brows. I gulped and looked away.

"What?! No!" I scoffed. "Why would I?"

"Where's Aiden?" Tyler asked Nathan.

"In my room." Nathan answered. Tyler raised his eyebrow and looked at me. "You sure?" He asked Nathan still looking at me. "Yeah man!" Tyler nodded and got up. "I'll take him here." He gave me a small smile and made his way inside.

"What's with Serena?" I asked Musa.

"Same Nathan-Serena fights."

"These two." I rolled my eyes and eat the Waltons she left. Aha! Delicious.

"Mom," I called her out. She tilted her head and smiled. "How come you're here? I mean you had a meeting and you sai-"

"It's been a week Tessa. I finished my work don't worry and I will again fly to Paris for my meeting after this fashion week. I just couldn't miss it." Stacey nodded behind her.

"She's right Tessa and the big reason she came here is to meet you."

Awe, it's heartwarming. I got up and gave my mom a tight side hug and Stacey too. "Thank you so much to you both! And especially you Stacey. We all came on the invitations you sent and you invited my mother too. Thank you so much." Stacey shook her head and patted my shoulder.