Chapter 19: Trapped between Aiden's body with meetings and shoutings

***unedited***
"Look into my eyes and say this word. I'll stop." -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"What are you doing here Aiden?" Stacey asked angrily behind me. Confused, I looked back at her who was glaring at her son. I looked to the front where my mother was standing, ready to take me in her arms and Aiden, at a good distance besides her, ready to attack me. Well.....

"What are you doing here mom!" I exclaimed happily and hugged her while she hugged me back, stroking my hair.

"Tessa darling, I missed you so much!" We hugged for a great time. "Aren't you happy to see me here?" Mom acted to be sad and I shook my head hugging her again.

"Never! I was missing you like hell mom!" Mom looked at Stacey and she smiled. 'Surprise' Stacey mouthed while I grinned. There was a loud groan in the room before Aiden walked out, slamming the door behind him. Stacey rolled her eyes at his behaviour and came to us.

"Don't mind him." She gave my mother a look. "What was he doing her?" Now I felt like the ladies we eye talking and I was blank.

After a moment of silent mom spoke. "Oh, that was nothing. Just talking." She shrugged it off. Stacey nodded but didn't look satisfied. Ok, so how come Aiden and my mother need to talk? Strange.

I was having an uneasy feeling about everything all so sudden.

I was walking in the collider and stopped by Nathan's room when I heard some shoutings from inside. It was Aiden's voice. "THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NATE! DID SHE SPELLED YOU?!" He sounded like an angry beast. I walked closer and peaked inside.

Aiden was pacing around the room and Nathan was standing in a corner trying to calm him friend by shushing him. "Aiden, I don't think it's Tessa's fault boy, please, try to understand." He said poliety. Oh shit, so the talk was all about me. No wonder why Aiden was so angry.

Aiden took a deep breath and turned to Nathan do not his back was facing me. "She's lying, I know she is. Her mother is also her now!" He cried. "She acting so good Infront of everyone!"

"Aide-"

"Don't fucking take her side anymore. You understand?!" Aiden snapped at Nathan. He looked like he would beat Nathan's shut if he wouldn't shut his mouth. Scared, I took a step back but kept peaking inside to see what the beast hi sled was doing.

"Aiden! For fucks sake I'm not taking her side! Just ask her and make everything clear." Aiden stepped closer to Nathan but he pointed his finger at him. "And don't say that you asked. Cause you didn't." Aiden was quite now. Yeah, that's right actually. He didn't ask even a thing and was blaming me from the start. "It's not fair Aiden." Nathan shook his head. "You are making her life miserable but your words and actions. So you know how much is she hurt now? What is she isn't at fault like she's saying?" He stated.

"You are not giving her a chance Aiden." Nathan said quietly. "Don't make another foolish step or you will regret it. You even kissed her. That's enough."

"She enjoyed my kiss." Aiden straightened up with a hard face. "She knows everything Nathan."

"She slapped you Aiden!" Nathan growled. "Why would she slap you if she really enjoyed you talking advantage of the situation?!" He shook his head. "I'm done with you behaviour!" He spatted. "Change yourself before I will do something you won't like." Nathan threatened his friend and walked towards the door.

I leaned backwards and hid behind the piller. Nathan came outside and sighed frustratingly, rubbing his face. He looked around and made his was outside. I waited for sometime and when I didn't hear his footsteps anymore, I came out from behind the pillar and walked closer to Nathan's room.