What I Really Think

Hey guys.  So Cam's been getting some hate which I'm not surprised about.  But let's see what really goes on inside his mind ayLuv Lyds!!

CAMS POV

(The day he comes home, finding Carina crying)

"Carina?  Carina where are you?"  I ask, closing the door behind me.  I hear sniffles upstairs, coming from my baby sis' room. 

I jog up the steps and throw her door open.  She lays on her bed, head in pillow, crying.  I sit on her bed, bringing her in my arms, stroking her hair softly. 

"Carville, what's wrong?"  I ask, using the name I've called her since she was one.  We have a five year age difference.  I was in love with cars when I was little. 

She shakes her head, as if to say no. 

"Please sis?"  I plead. 

"O-o-okay."  She gives in shakily. 

"M-mom and d-dad came h-home, and starting s-screaming at m-me.  Th-this has happened f-for a while n-now.  Th-they said I'm w-worthless, and a b-brat.  They s-said you didn't l-love me, and no one else likes m-me.  Th-they s-said the w-world will l-love it if I k-killed myself."  She stutters through the tears.  My mouth drops open.  This has been going on for a while? 

"Where are they now?"  I ask, anger evident in my voice. 

She flinched as she murmurs, "Store." 

I know it's the alcohol place, because they want us to do the grocery shopping. 

At that moment the door opens, and the clink of glass bottles hit the kitchen counter.  I close Carina's door after telling her to stay in, and run to the kitchen. 

"How dare you!  How dare you call your daughter those vicious words!  How dare you lie about my love for her, and how dare you say no one else does.  You told her the world would love it if she killed herself, do you not care?  She would actually do it!  You are sick!  How could you do this?!"  I scream, seeing red. 

My parent's mouths drop open. 

"I'm sorry."  My mother states

"For what?  Saying those things, or me being mad?"  I growl. 

"Cam.  Please calm down."  She pleads. 

"Why?  Why'd you even say things like that?"  I ask. 

"Because.  We love you more.  And she's holding you back.  If it wasn't for her you'd be going to your dream college and living in a dorm."  My mother's explains. 

"You're wrong.  My dream college is here, with my little sister.  My dream has been to spend the first year of college at home, and then to a dorm or an apartment.  She's not holding me back, not at all.  And what does this even have anything to do with what you said to her?"  I glare. 

"We thought if she realized how pathetic she is, then you would too."  My father joins. 

"She's not pathetic!"  I hiss. 

"We just want what's best for you."  My mother sighs. 

"If you want that so bad, how about leaving Carina alone?"  I snarl. 

"Okay."  Mom says instantly. 

"Tha-"

"But on one condition."  She cuts me off.