I'm Afraid

Hey guys, so yeah.

Luv Lyds!!

CARINAS POV

I mentally slap myself.

I could never be mad at you? Seriously. What even is that?

He gives me a small smile and pulls me into his embrace.

I hug him back but he pulls back way too soon.

I pout and look up at him.

"Now, what the heck happened? Why did you pass out?" He questions.

I bite my lip, looking away.

"I'm just going to give you some space."  Jaylen mutters awkwardly and leaves.

"You know you don't need to be nervous right?" Jonah says quietly.

"I know". I whisper. 

He opens his mouth but I cut him off.

"I had an anxiety attack.  I'm prone to those.  I guess Ethaniel being here after moving to Alaska it was too much."  I mumble. 

"Why did you run?"  He asks me softy.  

"Because, I just needed space.  But other than that.  I don't know why." I tell him. 

He just nods. 

"Well, we should probably head back."  I sigh after a second.  He nods and helps me up from the ledge I was sitting on.  We walk back, and everyone is in my hospital.  Like everyone

My father, Jaylen, my friends, Jonah's friends, and his parents are there.  Including the doctors. 

Jonah's parents are arguing with some guy. 

"What's going on?"  I ask. 

"Carina Davis.  I'm Alex Bentenn, and I've been discussing your father and the Alenders about your living arrangements." The guy says.

"What's there to discuss?" I ask.

"Carina-". My father starts.

"STAY OUT OF IT!" I snap at him.

I turn to the guy.

"I'm living with Jonah. It's final. So leave me alone. Frankly I don't want to be abused again." I snarl. I'm livid.

"Carina, you have to. Until we get legal permission you can't stay with us." Jessica says sadly. I back up slowly, shaking my head. I keep backing up until I hit a soft chest. I push it out of the way and sprint.

I sprint down the halls, the endless ones, until I get to an exit. I run out the front doors and stop at the park on the hospital campus.

I fall onto the grass letting out a scream of frustration. Soon enough tears stream down my face as I start to sob.

Someone lays down beside me, and I snuggle into my boyfriend's chest.

"Carina." He starts.

"Just hold me Jonah. Hold me and don't let go." I demand.

He complies, pulling me closer to his chest.

Foot steps arrive.

"Screw off." Jonah growls.

"You guys have to go home. Miss Davis, you'll be going home with your father." The guy says.

Tears start rolling down my face faster.