Always There For Me

Hey guys. This chapter has one part that I will warn you about when the time comes. It should be a good chapter so yeah. Also! Important question at bottom!

Luv Lyds!!

CARINAS POV

I smile at Jonah like a fool. I was so scared that he wasn't going to want me back. So so scared. But now we're back together. I'm not going to lie, I was crazy the last week. Like I was bratty. But can you honestly blame me? I felt wanted for the first time in a while, but then I just pushed it away. I don't know what was wrong with me. But it's not entirely my fault. Right? I mean Jonah did hurt my feelings.

"What are you thinking beautiful?" Jonah whispers in my ear.

"Stuff." I answer.

"Mhm, what kind of stuff?" He mumbles.

"Stuff stuff." I laugh.

He chuckles. We are currently in my old living room, on the couch. I'm leaning against him, tired from the last week.

"So, what do you want to do?" He questions.

"The better question is, what do you want to do." I say.

"I want to enjoy the time I have with you." Is his answer.

"Let's watch Netflix." I suggest. He nods.

"What do you want-" He's cut off by me yelling "STRANGER THINGS!".

"Car, we've seen season 1 and season 2, 4 times already." Cameron laughs, as he walks into the living room.

"And your point is?"

"My point is that you've seen both 4 times already, you don't need to see it again." He answers.

"I already am missing it. Plus I need to be refreshed." I argue.

"Guys, chill. I haven't seen season 2, so that's what we are doing." Jaylen says, walking into the room.

"Wait, so you guys actually watch Stranger Things?" I ask. I mean, I thought they would be like, "what the heck is that?".

Jaylen scoffs, "Of course we do."

"K, cool. Cameron, turn it on." I order. He rolls his eyes, but gets it set up.

We binge watch season two, and then season 1. That's like, a lot of hours. During that wonderful time Jonah had stretched out on the couch, and I ontop of him. Not anything intimate or anything.

"Alright it's done, what now?" Cameron asks.

I was about to answer when Jonah nudges me. I look up and Jonah kisses me.

Cameron clears his throat, causing Jonah to growl

"Shut up Cameron. It's better than all of us being jerks." He hisses.