Definitely Twins

Here we go.  This chapter will be hopping around in POV and time skips. 

Luv Lyds!! 

JAMES POV (THE FATHER OF JONAH) (AT THE HOSPITAL)

"You will tell me!  I'm James Alender!"  I growl.  

The nurse  cowers at my name. 

"What do you need to know?"  She asks timidly. 

"If she was adopted, who from if she was, and where her parents live."  I say impatiently. 

She nods and starts to type.  She prints a paper and hands it to me. 

"Here you go, have a good day."  She says as I storm to the car Tim was sitting in with my wife.  I hand the paper to her and indeed they look exactly alike. 

"To 5153 Vilondale Ct."  I order.  The car starts to move. 

I think back to the way Carina has been treated.  One thing not even our kids know, is that Jessica and I were both treated that way.  I sigh, thinking of the memories. 

"We're here, Sir."  Tim announces.  I get out of the car and open Jess's door.  She follows me to the front door.  I ring the doorbell and the oak door swings open.  A woman looks at us and slams the door shut, but it catches on my foot, I had conveniently put there. 

I hold the door open and sigh. 

"Mrs. Drinin, we just want to talk."  I tell her. 

"Okay."  She says and motions us to follow her.  We walk into a living room.  She motions for us to sit on a couch.  We sit. 

"So, want do you need?"  Nancy asks. 

"I understand you adopted a single twin.  I also understand you made a deal with the parents of the other twin to not tell the twins?  We have a suspicion that we know the other one.  They are exactly alike.  We would like you to sign some forms to see if they are actual twins."  Jess explains. 

"Okay.  I'll sign them."  She sighs. 

"Great, we'll be at the hospital at the same time we are usually.  Now you and her father will sign the forms."  I say. 

"I have questions myself."  She states. 

"And those are?"  I state. 

"First: how do you know of Eliza?" 

"My son was shown by your daughter at the hospital."  I respond.

"Second: why were you at the hospital?"

"The girl we know is healing and is in a coma."  I state.

"Last: why is she healing and in a coma?" 

"Her adoptive mom and verbally abused her, but her mom whipped her with a belt."  Jess says salty. 

"I'm sorry.  That's all my questions."  Nancy says.  We talk about tomorrow and then we go back at home. 

JONAH'S POV (AT THE HOSPITAL NEXT DAY)

I'm sitting in the waiting room AGAIN.  I'm texting with my friends. 

"Carina Davis and Eliza Drinin." A doctor calls.  My family bolts out of their chairs, Jaylen and I get there first.  Adela and her mother are behind my parents and Marcus.

"Good news, they are twins.  Bad news.  Once they wake up from their comas we have to wait until they are fully recovered.  That means you can't say anything about the other.  Understood?"  He says.  We all nod.