Ethan.

You ready?  This is a chapter that reveals a little more of Car's past.  

Luv Lyds!!

CARINAS POV

I'm still laughing mentally at the whole number thing as we head to the park.  

"What are you thinking?"  Jonah whispers leaning into me.

"Just the stuff that happened at the ice cream place."  I answer.  

He smiles.  

"That was pretty funny."  He admits.  

"Okay, love birds.  How about I be included?"  Jaylen buts in, making me roll my eyes.  

"Okay, so how did you like the phone numbers?"  I ask in a weird accent. 

"How lovely of you to ask.  I thought they were immensely hilarious."  She responds, mimicking my accent.  

"What about me?"  Jonah whines in a horrible impression of the accent.  

I look at Jaylen and we burst out laughing. 

"That was the WORST try of an accent I have EVER heard!"  I say in between my laughs.  

"Yeah, it sounded like you were some person from space trying a British accent that sounded like a cow."  Jaylen giggles.  

I laugh harder.  "Well that was an interesting but true way to put it."  I giggle.  

"Wow guys, way to hurt my ego."  Jonah says, out of character.  

I lean up and kiss him.  

"Is that better?"  I ask with the accent still fully intact.  

"Yes, yes it is."  He whispers, a ghost of a smile on his face.  I grin.  

The trio of us walk to a huge tree and I climb up to a branch to sit.  

"Join me!"  I say.  

They shake their heads.  

"Why not?"  I frown.  

"We're afraid."  Jaylen tells me.  

"Whoa.  The bad boy and bad girl are afraid of something?  Breaking news guys."  I laugh.   

They glare.  

"Okay, okay I'm sorry.  And I can teach you if you want."  I say.  

"That'd be nice."   Jonah responds.   

"Jonah?  Jaylen?"  A voice calls.  

They turn around to face a kid shorter then them, probably like 13 or 14.  

"Hey bro, what up?"  Jonah says, high fiveing him, as Jaylen gives him a hug.  

"Wanna play tag with me and my friends?"  The kids asks.  

"Sure Nolan, Carina would you like to play?"  Jaylen asks.  

I shake my head.  

"Just call us if you need anything okay?"  Jaylens says, biting her lip.  

"I will.  Go have fun."  I say as both the twins look hesitant.  

They jog over with Nolan to his friends and I just watch as they start to play tag.  Jaylen trips and falls down and Jonah tags her.  She gets up and tags Nolan who was unfortunately running past her. 

I feel a tap on my foot.  I look down and air leaves me.  

"Well, well, well. Look who it is.  The little brat who got me in trouble with the police."  Ethan drawls.