Reunited

Blue eyes grabbed onto the collar of Lily's shirt and began dragging her back to the colony with Ash following behind. But she wasn't going to make it easy for him. Several times on the way she grabbed onto whatever she get a hold of, like a small bush, or tree, and hang on for dear life, with Blue eyes tugging and pulling trying to get her to let go.

Ash sat back and leaned against a tree enjoying the show watching in amusement. Blue eyes called out to him and signed "I could use a little help!" Ash signed back to him "No, you're doing fine." Blue eyes growled "Ash! Help! Now!" Ash sat up and walked over to them then reached and tickled Lily on her sides. She squirmed and laughed while trying to hold on but it was too much for her then her hands slipped off and she let go. She quickly tried to reach and grab something else, but, Blue eyes pulled her back "Thanks, Ash."

Then, Lily was roughly thrown on to the ground. She slowly looked up to see that she was surrounded by multitudes of apes staring down at her hooting curiously, while some, angry. Then she noticed the scarred ape, Koba, as he approached holding a sharpened spear. He looked like he wanted to kill her on the spot but he lifted his head and screamed very loudly "CAESAR!!!"

Then she saw Caesar come out, standing on a huge rock looking down. Koba grunted then pointed at her "Blue eyes caught the human escaping." Caesar looked down at the human lying on the ground and was shocked to see not an ape but Lily "You...You tricked us." Lily let out a sigh in defeat and signed "I couldn't just waltz around looking like I was. You would have caught me right on the spot." Caesar frowned then roared and yelled "I let you near my wife! Let you treat her with the medicine that YOU gave her!"

Blue eyes eyes widen at what he just heard then he flashed his head quickly back and growled at Lily "You poisoned my mother?!" She held her hands up in defense and quickly answered "No! The herbs I got her will help her get better, but it will take time. Two to three days at least." then she looked at the blue eyed ape and frowned not liking the accusation thrown at her "I could've just left but I didn't. I stayed."

While the two were having a little stare down. Koba was looking at the human sitting on the ground. This human reminded of someone. Someone from his past long ago. Something once good. He tried to push the memory out. But, he couldn't, the more he thought about it, anger began to consume him. He took a step baring his teeth at the girl making her reel back, then he growled and shouted "SHE IS LYING!" Blue eyes was also taken back by his uncle's sudden anger.

Caesar raised his hand up and shouted "Koba wait!" Then he looked back at Lily staring at her quietly. She assumed that he wanted her to continue so she did "I've worked with apes before. Took care of them if they got sick." Then Caesar asked "How do you know sign language?" She signed "My father taught me. We were from a circus. Then he retired and later became a zoologist, studied apes."

Caesar looked down at the ground lost in his thoughts. When he first met him, Maurice had told him that he was once from a circus before. He looked over at the Orangutan and noticed he was mostly quiet the entire time. He was staring at her, like he knew her. Caesar looked back at the then replied "Why protect ape? You don't know us. Why this act?"

She looked at him surprised then signed "I was raised to love all animals. I made a promise to someone." Caesar was intrigued then asked "Who?" Lily raised her hands but paused for a second, Maurice noticed it, then she took in a deep breath and signed "My father, Armando."

Caesar stood in silence for awhile then asked "Why are you here?" Lily quickly signed "The dam. I can show you where it's at." Koba roared and yelled "Human lies!",causing several apes including Blue eyes to hoot in agreement with him. Lily frowned getting annoyed by his screaming then signed "What reason do I have to lie? If you don't believe me then you can just kill me now."

Then a loud ferocious roar echoed throughout the forest. Everyone turned around to see that it was Luca. He came dragging someone behind him and threw them on the ground beside Lily. It was another human, a man. Lily recognized who it was and exclaimed happily but also shocked to see him "Malcolm?!"

He got up and sat on his knees and noticed her "Lily! Are you alright?" He was about to hug her but stopped when he saw that she was covered in mud "What on earth do you have all over you?" She smiled relieved to see him then replied "I'm fine." He looked up and saw Caesar and Lily continued "I've already told them." He nodded then replied while looking directly at the Alpha ape "It's the truth." Caesar calmly responded

"Show me."

Malcolm and Lily took Caesar, Blue eyes, Rocket, Luca, Koba and some other apes to where the dam was located, and he explained how it worked "If we can get this dam working then we'll have a shot of unlimited power. Is any of this making any sense to you?" For a brief moment Caesar nodded and made a small smile before it disappeared and responded "The...lights."

Malcolm smiled and nodded "Yes, the lights. This is your home and I don't want to take it from you, I promise. But, If you can allow us. Let us do our work here-" Koba growled and took a menacing step towards him "You brought others?!" Malcolm held a hand up in defense and he informed him and the ape leader "Just a few. I'm not a threat. If I am then I guess you can kill me."

Caesar nodded then replied "You can work here but apes will be watching. No guns." Malcolm smiled happily relieved to hear the news "Okay, deal! That's no problem." Then, Caesar pointed at Lily "But, she stays with us...Help my wife."

Malcolm let out a shout in protest "But!-" The Alpha ape quickly interrupted him and yelled "She stays!" Then someone quickly replied "No." The ape leader and Malcolm looked at Lily. She looked at Caesar directly in his eyes and signed firmly "I will go with you but stay only during the day. At night, I stay with my group."

Blue eyes growled as he gave the girl a cold glare "You dare talk to my father like that!" Caesar stared at the human female in deep thought then looked at his son thinking the same. These two, it was surprising how similar they were, especially stubborn and defiant. Wait! Perhaps this could work. Caesar looked at Lily and calmly replied "Fine."

Blue eyes looked at his father surprised, Lily too, and he continued "You may do that. But,...my son will be in charge of you." Blue eyes frowned and signed at him "I won't." Caesar huffed and sternly replied to him "You are in no place to be arguing. You disobeyed an direct order." Blue eyes was about to say something but Lily answered

"Okay, you got a deal."