Everything Has Gone Bananas

Maurice took Lily back to the colony until a harsh growl replied out "Human should not be here." Lily looked for the source to find a gorilla who was given her a nasty look. Lily turned to look at Maurice and whispered to him "Who is that?" The orangutan answered, not before taking Lily's hand pulling her away, until they were out from the gorilla's eye sight "That's just Aldo. Steer clear of him."

Lily gave him a puzzled look and asked "Why?"

Maurice gave her a grave expression and signed "Hates humans. Follows Koba."

Then continued "Thing's have gotten tense for everyone. Some apes are starting to turn away from Caesar. Questioning his thinking. Think that he's not fit to be Alpha." Lily gave him a baffled look and replied "That's crazy." Maurice was about to answer her until a hoot caught their attention. They looked to see that it was Tinker, Ash and Blue eyes as they walked over to them. Tinker looked at Lily and signed "I'm running low on the herbs that you've found. Can you go find me some more?"

Lily answered her "Sure."

Ash signed "Can Ash come?"

Lily smiled and answered him "Of course, you can."

Ash hooted happily then quickly looked at Blue eyes, then took his hand pulling him along "You come too, Blue eyes."

Lily bent down and starting gathering some herbs then looked up at the two apes then signed as she did "You guys keep a look out." Blue eyes huffed, making Lily look up at him. He quickly answered, while signing "I don't take orders from a human." Lily rolled her eyes and replied "Fine, whatever." A few moments passed, nobody said anything until Ash broke the silence. He let out a loud sigh and groaned "I'M SOOOOO BOOOOOORED!" Bending down, not looking at him, Lily replied "Well, find a way to entertain yourself."

An idea popped into Ash's head and he smiled mischievously.

POP!

Lily paused and stopped with what she was doing then looked over at the two apes. They both stared at her as if nothing happend. She shook her head then turned around getting back to what she was doing. As she did, Ash made a popping sound with his mouth again.

POP!

Getting annoyed, trying not to show it, Lily quickly responded "You know what. I can take it from here. Why don't you two go scout out the area? To make sure that there's no danger?"

Ash blurted out and shouted "Finally!" And quickly took off just as Blue eyes called out to him as he chased after him

"Ash! Get back here!"

Lily let out a relieved sigh "Finally, some peace and quiet."

*NOTE, the next four chapters, including this one, will be kind of like fillers before heading back to the DAWN plot story. Thank you for the support so far :)