Reconcile And Truth

As Malcolm drives the car down the street of an abandoned neighborhood with Ellie, Alex, and Lily who was riding in the back looking after Caesar, Ellie looks out of the side mirrors to see a fire behind them where the settlement was.

"Oh my god, look. The colony's on fire." Ellie said.

"Where are we going to go?" Alex asked, worried.

Caesar begins to stir and move around a bit when he sees that the street was familiar to him. Lily tries to hold the king still so that he doesn't open up his wound more.

Ellie notices. "Caesar, what is it?" She asked.

"Is this it? Are we close?" Malcolm asked, confused. "Where is he taking us?"

Suddenly, Caesar starts hooting frantically as he sees a house as the car drives by it.

"Malcolm stop!" Ellie shouted.

The car immediately stops in front of it. The house was huge but also covered in vines and the trees were overgrown and what draw the group in was an unusual star shaped window.

"I don't understand. What are we doing here?" Alex questioned.

"It doesn't matter. We just need to find a place to hide him until we find out whats going on at home." Malcolm replied.

The group got out of the car and Malcolm and Ellie carried Caesar into the house with Alex and Lily following behind them.

"Move the table." Malcolm said as he and Ellie carried Caesar into the living room, while Alex moved the small table out of the way. "Set him down." He instructed Ellie to do so and they both laid the king on the couch.

Lily notices something on the mantle of the fireplace and walks over to pick up a picture frame. Alex steps over to her, seeing the photo as well and takes it from her and shows it to Malcolm. "Dad, look."

In the picture was a man and a small baby chimp with a shooting star birthmark on his shoulder that looked a lot like Caesar's, in fact it was Caesar. The group looked at the injured king, lying on the couch, confused.

What was he doing with a human and who was this man?

"I need to operate but i don't have anything. There's a surgical kit back at the place but that's..." Ellie

"I'll go." Malcolm answered.

"Its not safe." Ellie said, worried, shaking her head.

"He's the only one who can stop this." Malcolm argues.

Lily, Alex, and Ellie hate to admit it but he was right. If something wasn't done soon, Caesar would die from blood loss, if the bullet wasn't taken out. Ellie hugs him and Malcolm rushes out the room and out the door, leaving the group with Caesar.

Caesar felt eyes staring at him and he opens his eyes to see Lily.

"Who is this man?" She signs.

Caesar tries to focus at the picture as his vision was blurring in and out.

"My father..." He answered, weakly.