Encounter Part 2

Blue eyes eventually caught up to Ash as he saw him run into a cabin. He quickly ran in and heard Ash yell out "Hey Blue eyes! Look what I found!"

Ash held up a bag of chips ahoy "Want one?"

Blue eyes smacked the the bag out of his hands "What'd you do that for?"

Blue eyes replied "That is human food."

Ash huffed "Party pooper. What happened to the fun Blue eyes I know?"

Blue eyes didn't answer and frowned then signed sternly "We shouldn't BE here."

Ash rolled his eyes at him "Would you stop worrying. Its completely abandoned."

Blue eyes signed "I'm not so sure about that."

Ash replied "You really need to relax."

Creak!

The sound of floorboards made Blue eyes jump as he scanned around the room "Did you hear something?"

Ash answered "Other than you, nope."

"Ash, i strongly suggest that we leave. NOW."

Ash let out a annoyed huff "For the last time. Nothing is going to happen. There's no here besides us!"

Then suddenly, a loud bang alerted the two apes. They turned to see that a door had been slammed opened.

Blue eyes and Ash looked at each other then back towards the door. They walked over to it, cautiously, and peeked inside.

Growling sounds to see someone crouched in a corner with their back turned towards them. It was a human. It noticed the two apes when they realized that they weren't alone in the room anymore. And wildly turned around facing them growling and snarling at them with a wild look in their eyes. Blue eyes stared directly back at them not moving a muscle.

He studied their features. Their hair was unkempt and tangled like it hadn't been brushed. And blood was running down their nose. But the main thing he noticed was their eyes. As they wildly looked back and forth from him and Ash. They reminded him of a wild animal. Blue eyes quickly broke out of his thoughts as the human let out a loud roar and charged right at them. The human tackled Ash pinning him to the ground. Ash quickly tried to hold them back with his hand as they viciously tried to bite and claw at him.

He screeched "Get it off of me! Get it off of me!" Looking at Blue eyes for help.

Blue eyes noticed a shovel and quickly grabbed it then swinged it and bashed it on the the back of the human's head. They let out a groan and slumped forward, collapsing on top of Ash, knocked out. Blue eyes pushed them off and grabbed Ash and signed "Come on lets go!"

Ash looked back from where they quickly left the cabin, then back to Blue eyes and signed "Blue eyes,...what was that? It looked like a human...but they were different than what we've seen. They were like a wild animal."

Blue eyes replied "I don't know. Let's just hope that we don't see anymore."

As Blue eyes and Ash returned, to the field where Lily was. They noticed something was wrong.

She was no where to be found.

Ash signed "Where'd she go?"

Blue eyes noticed the basket of herbs turned over "Looks like there was a struggle."

He noticed footprints in the dirt and bent down and continued "Humans by the look of it." then followed the trail "North. Away from the colony."

Ash let out a concerned hoot and signed "What should we do?"

Blue eyes signed back not looking at him "You are going back to the colony."

Ash looked at him shocked then shook his head with disagreement and signed "You're going alone?! No!"

Blue eyes "I need you to go back and tell the others. Send for help."

Ash growled softly and stubbornly replied "No."

Blue eyes frowned and answered "Ash-

But the ape quickly interrupted him.

"No! Ash is coming with you."