I Guess You Made A Monkey Out of Me

As apes gathered around Caesar, Lily notices that Blue Eyes was gone. She turned her head to see him walking away, she followed after him, unknowingly that they were being watched. Maurice saw the two left together, quietly, he too, went after them, to see where they were going.

Lily walked into the room of the human building that. "Blue..." She calls out softly.

Farther away, she sees him in front of her, kneeling down beside something lying on the floor. She walked closer to see what it was. Lily's feet froze in place as she got closer to see that it was an ape,

It was Ash.

Blue Eyes stared down at him then grabs Ash's arm and pulled on it. Nothing.

"Wake up," Blue Eyes murmurs, trying again.

Ash didn't move.

Blue Eyes lets out a growl, in frustration and anger. Lily walked closer to and sits down beside Blue Eyes, looking down at Ash. She turns her head and was about to comfort him when, suddenly, Blue Eyes begins to beat his fists violently, on Ash. Pounding into Ash's chest, hitting him in the face.

"Wake up!" Blue Eyes screamed.

Lily placed herself in between Blue Eyes, pushing her hands on the ape's chest, trying to stop him.

"Blue, stop!" She exclaimed.

Blue Eyes saw only red, and nothing else as he reached, trying to get to his fallen friend. It wasn't supposed to happen like this! He struggled to break free of Lily's hold on him as she tries to push him away.

"Blue!" Lily pleads. She reaches to his face trying to get him to look at her. Full of rage, Blue Eyes looks in fury at whoever was stopping him. He immediately stops when he sees that it was Lily.

"Please stop..." She said.

"Why!?" Blue Eyes signs holding his hand up to his forehead, repeatedly. He growls. "Why won't he wake up!?"

Lily looks up at him sadly. "He's dead, Blue," She signs.

"I know that! But it wasn't supposed to happen like this!" Blue Eyes signed, angrily. "Ape not kill ape!"

"Why do you hit Ash?" Lily signs.

"He won't get up!"

"He's dead, Blue... " Lily signs.

"I know that! But, why?! Why him!?" Blue Eyes signs.

"Koba want to make an example of him,"

"No!" Blue Eyes persisted. "Why did he die? Why did any of them die? Why does it happen?"

Lily didn't know how to answer. She shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders. "It just happens, Blue, I'm sorry." She signs. " But, you have to face the fact that he's gone. You have to move on."

Suddenly, the two noticed that they were not alone.

Blue Eyes notices that a group of apes were watching, as well as Maurice. The apes eyes turned towards Tinker who came in and laid eyes on her son. She walked over and cradled him in her arms and wept, hooting sadly. Rocket stared at his son as he sat beside his wife.

Maurice approached Blue Eyes and Lily "Let's give them some space," He signs. "Come."

Just as the two stood up and was about to leave, something made a sound.

Suddenly, the room went silent as everyone heard a small grunt coming from Ash. Tinker looked down at her son, in shock. Immediately, Blue Eyes rushed over to his friends side, Lily, right beside him, kneeling down.

"Ash?" Blue Eyes said.

Ash stirred slightly, making Tinker and Rocket hoot softly.

Slowly, Ash's eyes slid opened as he saw everyone around him, looking down at him in relief and shock.

Caesar and Cornelia came into the room to see what was going on.

Rocket turns to them, hooting and chattering. "He's alive!" Rocket hooted, wildly.