Goodbye

As Caesar stood over the edge, where Koba had fell, he sees that the females where approaching the city.

He, Blue Eyes, who was carrying Lily on his back, Maurice, Rocket, Luca climbed down the tower, along with the other apes who previously followed Koba.

As they made it to the bottom, Caesar saw Cornelia, who was cradling Cornelius in her arms, run towards him, embracing him. He returned her embrace hugging her back, placing his forehead against hers.

Suddenly, he hears angry shouts and hoots and Caesar turned to see some of Koba's apes, surrounding Malcolm.

"Leave him!" He told them.

The apes broke away, while of them was a chimpanzee, Tola, glared at Malcolm, but followed Caesar's orders. The human approached the group.

Malcolm noticed that Lily was supporting her self against Blue Eyes and he looked down to see that her leg was set in a splint, as he noticed it was broken.

"Are you alright?" He asked , concerned "What the hell happened?!"

"Explosion from the tower," Lily signs "Fell off. I'm glad to see that you're okay."

Then she noticed that Malcolm was holding something in his hand "What's that?" She asked.

"Do you mind explaining this?" Malcolm questioned holding up a poster of Lily.

"That's not me!" Lily quickly answered.

"That's not you?" Malcolm raised an eyebrow, staring at her.

"Nope," Lily said.

Malcolm furrowed his brow into a frown. She was lying to him.

"Do you you want to try that again?" He asked. "Lily, I already know. Dreyfus told me everything. He said some soldiers told him that you are the cure to the flu."

Lily's eyes widen in shock and horror.

" What I don't know is, why?" Malcolm asked.

"It's in my blood," Lily signs.

"Blood?" Caesar asked, while he , Maurice, and Blue Eyes and, Rocket, looked at her confused.

"Well, why didn't you turn yourself in? You can help cure the flu!" Malcolm exclaimed, happily.

Lily shook her head. "It's not like simple," She stated.

"What do you mean?" Maurice signed. "It's not like it's going to kill you or something."

Lily didn't answer. Her silence told him everything.

"Right?" Malcolm asked, hesitantly.

Lily turned to him and shook her head. She signed.

"My father told me that the virus had mutated in me. When the outbreak happened, he made a cure, but tested it on me, instead of on himself. It was the only one. He wanted to save me. He sacrificed everything he could to do so. The cure, he injected me with, prevents the virus from progressing. If it is taken out of me, I would bleed to death."