Let's Play A Game Of Monkey In The Middle

Lily walked past Malcolm heading towards the exit of the dam door "Where are you going?" She signed to him "I'm going to go wash this crud off. I'll meet up with you later." Then walked outside leaving him with the ape leader and his group of apes.

Lily pulled off her tennis shoes and shed off her clothes rinsing and washing them and laid them out to dry. She took off her necklace and set it down on top of them. She walked towards the water of the lake and took a step in. She shivered as the cool water hit her skin then continued until it was about waist level and dived in. She scrubbed the dirt, grime and muck off of her and out of her hair. As she was washing, she didn't notice that she had two onlookers who had followed and were watching her the entire time, Blue eyes and Ash. 

Ash huffed and shivered making a disgusted face "How can anyone stand to get wet? It's terrible!" But he received no response in return. He looked at Blue eyes to see why he didn't answer him. The blue eyed ape was quite captivated, staring at the creature swimming in the water (Look at this hairless thing. Not an inch of fur.) His eyes began to trail tracing every inch of Lily's body. Her Slender small frame, to her curvy hips, then to her long legs. 

Eventually they began to go upwards then he quickly averted his eyes and shook his head and huffed (What am I thinking?! No!) Blue eyes felt something tapped him and he turned his head to Ash. To see the grey, white speckled ape smirking mischievous at him and signed "Hey Blue eyes. Want to play a game?" Blue eyes looked at him curiously then signed back to him "What do you have in mind?"

As she finished, Lily looked down to see that her fingers were starting to get pruny and decided that it was time to get out. As she approached the bank, she stopped. Her clothes were no where to be found, only her shoes (Where did my clothes go and my necklace?!) Then she looked up and noticed Blue eyes and Ash running away but that was not all. They had her clothes with them.

 She quickly swam and yelled out to them as she got to shore "Get back here!" but it was already too late. They were gone. She blew a piece of her hair out of her face (I guess I have no choice.) She reached down and put and tied her shoes on. Then hugged her body trying to cover up and ran off to where the two apes took off. Eventually, she managed to catch up with them and hid behind a huge tree and peeked out to see what they were doing.

 Her mouth dropped in shock at what she saw. The two apes were wearing her clothes, well partially anyway. Ash was wearing her red long white sleeved shirt. Then she looked at the blue eyed ape to see him wearing her blue jeans. She leaned out a little too get a better look (He is kind of cute for an ape. And his eyes I could stare into them all day. Wow, he's got some great muscle tone going on there. What am I thinking?! No!)

 Ash noticed and hooted and panted in laughter "You see something you like?~" Lily walked out of her hiding spot and stormed over to them "Very funny! Now give me back my clothes!" and tried to grab for her shirt but Ash quickly pulled it off and tossed it over her towards Blue eyes and signed "Why need them? It's uncomfortable."

Lily felt her face turn red "J-Just Because!" and reached out towards Blue eyes to get it but he threw it back towards Ash and signed "Because why?" Lily yelled out in frustration "Ugh!" then signed to the two apes "Its-...Humans don't like showing off certain parts of their body! Its private!" 

Ash huffed and signed "That's pretty stupid if you ask me. Apes don't need clothes, so humans shouldn't either."  Lily replied holding out her hand "Well we do. So give them back please!" Ash handed her back her shirt "Well since you said please." and she put it on while Blue eyes, with her jeans, did the same. Once fully dressed she turned around to the two apes holding out her hand again "Now, give me my necklace."

 The two apes looked at each then back at her confused and Ash replied "What necklace?" Lily frowned still holding out her hand "The joke's over. Give it back." Blue eyes signed to her "We don't have it." Lily looked at the them not believing what she heard then turned around and stomped off  "Great." Ash called out to her, as she did "Where are you going?" "To find my necklace that you guys lost!" "What's so important about it?"

 Lily stopped then turned her head looked back towards the two apes and replied softly "It's the only thing I have left from my father." and walked off leaving them alone.  Blue eyes frowned and looked at Ash and signed to him "Why do I let you keep getting me into situations?!" Ash signed back "I don't know. Half the time even I don't know what I'm doing. When something pops into my mind I just do it."