Double Double Toil And Trouble

As the sun began fall, the groups returned back to their homes. Tension was already in the air, that made some of the apes uneasy. Blue eyes was extremely angry at his father and has still not spoken with him. As the apes sat down for dinner, Blue eyes was eating silently until he felt a nudge on his shoulder. He looked up to see that it was his father. Maurice could only watch as his friend trying to talk and reason with his son. 

Caesar gave him a stern look and signed "You are my son. I need you to listen.-" but, Blue eyes didn't let him finish. He frowned and shook his head, not wanting to hear anymore. He threw his plate aside and stormed off, to go sit down at the lower fire pits. Caesar let out a frustrated sigh and turned towards the orangutan and replied "I am at my wits end with that boy." Maurice replied and signed "Give him time. He needs to think on his own."

 Down at the lower level of fire pits, Koba, who was still sulking after his loss with Caesar, sat with his two followers until one them signed "You didn't tell Caesar about the guns we found." The bonobo quickly signed back to them "Neither will you." Then he returned his gaze back to the fire (That fool, his compassion for humans, is only going to lead apes to their destruction.)  His mind began to wonder back to earlier when the human stopped his fight. No one interfered but her. Why? He let out a growl in frustration, making Grey and Stone nervous by it. 

(She is not them. Humans are all the same. Only hurt apes. And with that many guns they have. They will wipe out the entire colony. If Caesar is not going to do anything,....then Koba will.)

He looked over and saw that Blue eyes was sitting by himself. He got up and went to sit by him "Your father doesn't trust me now. You need to protect him. His love for humans makes him blind." Blue eyes looked at him and nodded then replied and signed "I know." Koba replied back and signed

                     "As long as they are here,...I fear for his life."

*Sorry for the long wait. I got stumped for awhile on how the story should play out and I'm still kind of stuck on it, especially on War.