Ape Has Killed Ape

"Blue Eyes!" 

A voice called out to him.

"Blue Eyes, stop!" 

Blue Eyes couldn't make it out who it was. Who was calling to him? 

His mind was completely numb. Blank. 

(How could she do this?... He trusted her. She used him to get to his father.)

He felt someone grab his arm. He turned his head and looked to see who it was, it was Ash. 

He quickly signed "Blue Eyes, please listen to me!"

 Blue Eyes mumbled "Not now Ash."

 The apes had broken into the human city. And many are dead or injured on both sides. Koba had ordered apes to find remaining humans and cage them. Ash looked over at some of the apes who were guarding the cage filled with humans.

He looked at Blue Eyes and quickly signed "This doesn't feel right! This is wrong!" 

Blue Eyes looked down at the gun he was holding in his hands. He didn't like this either but what could he do?

He growled as he felt anger boiling up inside of him.

He snapped "What choice do we have!? They started it! They killed my father!"

 He frowned and continued "Are you with me or against me, Ash? Because it sounds like you're siding with them." 

Ash looked at him surprised by his response. He looked down at the ground thinking for a minute then looked up back towards the blue eyed ape.

 He hesitantly and slowly signed, completely unsure "I-I don't know, Blue Eyes, I don't know... Let's just go back. Let's just go home."

 Blue Eyes frowned and signed "This isn't like one of our games anymore, Ash. You're going to have to grow up!" 

Ash looked up at him shocked and hurt by what his friend had said.

 He hesitantly signed "I'm sorry, Blue Eyes. But I'm not going to-"

 Blue Eyes quickly cut him off, not wanting to hear anymore, and coldly replied "Fine." and stormed off.

 Ash quickly chased after him "Blue Eyes wait!"

Ash saw Blue Eyes chase after a human and quickly followed. The man swung a pole hitting its target, smacking it hard right into an unfortunate ape's face who was also trying to capture him. The terrified man locked his eyes at Blue Eyes then swung again but he couldn't move. 

He frozed when he heard a growl from behind. He slowly turned his head to see Koba gripping the pole preventing him from swinging it. The man let go and fell to the floor shivering and whimpering in fear. 

  Koba looked down at Ash then tossed the pole to him. He reached up and caught it.

Koba snarled and pointed down at the terrified man and replied "Kill him."

The man looked up at Ash and pleaded "No! No! Please!"

Koba barked "Make humans pay."

 Ash looked down at the man then shook his head and tossed the pole aside. 

The other apes, including Blue Eyes, stared at him then back towards the scared ape in silence, not uttering a word.

Ash frowned and signed "Caesar wouldn't want this. He don't want apes killing humans." 

Something clicked within Blue Eyes at what Ash had said. He looked at him in silence.

 (Ash, was right. His father wouldn't have want this...)

 Koba stared at Ash silently then slowly walked over to him. Before Blue Eyes could blink, Koba had grabbed the ape by the fur on the back of his neck. Dragging him screaming up the stairs. 

(What is he doing?!)

Blue Eyes quickly ran up along with the other apes. He saw Koba picked him up and threw him over the railings. Blue Eyes heard his body landed hard with a thud. His screams silenced.  He along with the others silently looked at the bonobo, surprised and also in fear, at what they just witnessed him do. 

Koba snarled and turned around and darkly replied "Caesar gone...ape follow Koba now." 

Koba had broken their most sacred law.