3

Yoongi woke up abruptly and felt something heavy around him. When he realized it was Hoseok, he snuggled in deeper to the boy. Hoseok woke up and started to softly pet the boy's hair.

"I'm so happy to have you back." Hoseok kissed Yoongi's head.

"I l-love you Hoseok. I couldn't say th-that for two y-years. I'm g-glad I can n-now." Yoongi purred into Hoseok's chest. He felt something wet leaking from his eyes, and it took him a moment to realize he was crying. His whole body erupted in sobs and Hoseok rubbed his back to calm him.

"It's okay Yoongi, I'm here," Hoseok cooed to him, but Yoongi cried harder.

"Y-you always w-were th-there! I h-had to l-lean on y-you! I caused you a-all this p-pain! I'm so s-sorry!" Yoongi sobbed. Hoseok hugged the hybrid as hard as he dared, tears falling from his eyes as he sat the both of them up.

"Don't be sorry Yoongi. Don't you dare be sorry. Whatever pain I went through, it was nothing compared to what you feel everyday. You've gotten kidnapped and tortured, hung over a roof, you became a hybrid and went through the few weeks without food, you relived your terror everyday through hallucinations, you were insulted and raped, you went to the hospital trying to be cured and it brought more pain on you, you went through a coma, and to top it all of, you were a cat for two years! Don't worry about me when you have been through so much! Okay?" Hoseok stopped to catch his breath, "And through all that, you are still you, and you are the strongest man I have ever met. I love you!" He wiped the tears from Yoongi's cheeks. Yoongi looked up at Hoseok and kissed him. It was deep and passionate, something they had longed for a long time.

"Are you hungry?" Hoseok brushed Yoongi's bangs out of his eyes as the boy nodded.

"What do you want to eat?"

"H-how bout y-you decide?" Hoseok helped Yoongi off the bed and together they walked to the kitchen, or rather, Hoseok walked and Yoongi leaned on him. Hoseok grabbed his phone from the nightstand on the way out and saw he had seven missed calls, all from Jin. He tapped on the screen to call him back and set Yoongi on the couch.

"Hoseok-ah, why didn't you answer my calls? I was worried!" Jin's worried voice called through the phone.

"Yah I just fell asleep, I was so tired!" Hoseok yawned for extra effect.

"Ah never mind, I have reason to believe you already know what I want to say. I already saw Jungkook,"

"NamJoon?" Hoseok slipped waffles into the toaster as Yoongi rearranged himself into a criss-cross position. His head shot up when he heard the cougar's name.

"You bet, scared my trainee half to death!" Jin started laughing his signature windshield wiper laugh.

"I imagine, Yoongi shocked my boss into giving me the rest of the week off!"

"Well my boss found it hysterical. Literally she started shouting 'Oh my god! I knew it! I knew it!' over and over again." Hoseok laughed and Yoongi watched him, curiosity slowly crawling up on him.

"Well I really think we should have a proper reunion, what about you?" Jin agreed with Hoseok, wanting to go to the cafe.

"Was that Jin-hyung?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded. "Is NamJoon back to hybrid again?" Hoseok nodded again. "Are we going to see them?" Yoongi got yet another nod in answer. It made the hybrid slightly cross, as he wanted more details, but didn't want to seem nosy.

Hoseok brought the waffles to the coffee table, along with two cups of apple juice. Yoongi fumbled with his fork for a few minutes before giving up with an exasperated sigh. Hoseok cooed at him.

"Aww, do you need help little kitten?" Yoongi grumpily nodded, and his face flushed with humiliation as Hoseok fed him and helped him hold his cup, and even with that help, he had to hold the cup with two hands.

After breakfast, Hoseok helped Yoongi get dressed, taking note on how visible Yoongi's ribs were, and helped him get his feet into shoes. Yoongi scrunched his nose as he wasn't used to it anymore. But he quickly adapted. Hoseok hardly had to help him walk, although Yoongi had to sacrifice his pride for help down the stairs.

Eventually everyone got to the cafe, and sat down at one of the tables. People cast strange glances at the three hybrids that squealed when they saw each other.

"You're so much smaller than I remember!" NamJoon squeezed Jungkook and Yoongi as hard as he could.

"And y-you're s-so much s-s-stronger than I r-r-reme-meber," Yoongi stuttered while struggling to breath. NamJoon laughed and flexed his steely muscles.

"It's tough being a cougar!" NamJoon launched into a story about how he fought off three other mountain lions because they were trying to take his personal den. Yoongi examined his hands as he listened, while Jungkook leaned into every detail. Their speech abilities ranged. NamJoon had barely impaired speech, only struggling to find his words every once in a while. Yoongi had a steady stutter, and grew frustrated whenever he couldn't remember how to pronounce a word. Jungkook however, couldn't speak more than a few simple words, his tongue tying whenever he tried to explain more than two words.

NamJoon as a whole had barely forgotten how to be human, Yoongi once again in the middle, and Jungkook hardly able to stand. Even though the transformations where just days apart, the boys seemed to be lined up.

"Oh man there are more than just Yoongi!" Koni stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the hybrids.

"Uh yah, nice to meet you, I'm NamJoon and for two years I was a cougar in the big cat reserve outside of town." NamJoon bowed. Koni pointed at him.

"I saw pictures of you as a cougar! Jin showed me them whenever he came." Instead of a bow, she gave him a hug.

"Jungkook," Jungkook pointed to himself and bowed in his seat. Koni laughed.

"You don't talk much do you?" Jungkook's face turned a bright red and he shook his head. Tae ruffled the boy's hair affectionately.

"He's still not used to speaking, when he was a rabbit he barely even made noise." Jungkook looked down. Tae hooked his fingers under Jungkook's chin.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Now what would you like to have?" Jungkook glanced at the menu and pointed to the coffee cake. The others ordered and soon they were laughing and eating.

------------------------------------------------------

This isn't good boss, our experiments were released. The last ones. Now the others are turning human again. What should we do? We have limited options.

Bring them to me. I need them.