12

Yoongi sighed and flopped down on his bed. He was so bored. An idea flashed in his head and he dashed to Taehyung's dorm. Everyone was at work besides NamJoon, Jungkook and him. So he got Jungkook to come outside with him to color.

"Wh-what bout NamJoon? We c-could color in sun sense i-is spring and ask NamJoon color too!" Jungkook asked, his ears springing up a little at the thought.

"I dunno, what if he thinks it's childish or cute or laughs at us?" Yoongi fiddled with his fingers, his face heating up as he heard the loud voice behind him.

"You guys like to color? Like in coloring books?" Yoongi winced internally and turned to see NamJoon rubbing a towel against his damp hair. He had no shirt on, revealing the steely abs he had acquired during the time he was a cougar.

"I-It's not what you think, it's not like the k-kidish coloring books, or anything..." Yoongi was a bright shade of red, clearly embarrassed.

"I thought I was the only one." NamJoon smirked as he walked away and came back with a Zentangle coloring book. Jungkook squealed in delight.

"So will c-color with us?" NamJoon nodded. The exited rabbit darted over to his bed and seemingly professionally slid underneath it in a fluid movement. He scrambled back out with a 64 pack of colored pencils. He held them under his arm and grabbed Yoongi and NamJoon's hand and pulling them out the back door.

"It is nice outside, let's go!"

(time skip)

Yoongi giggled as Jungkook's head drooped low over his coloring book. He was on his stomach in the soft grass, falling asleep in the warm sunlight that basked over them. Nam-Joon smiled, showing his deep(when I say deep i mean dEeP) dimples as he held up the carefully colored picture. The colors created a beautiful Zentangle bird.

"Oh that's so pretty!" Yoongi leaned forward and examined it closer. He picked up his own picture and showed it to the cougar. It was a dark colored Zentangle panther.

"Yours is ten times better than mine!" NamJoon gasped. Yoongi blushed.

"I-it's not that good," he said.

"Nonsense. That's amazing!" Yoongi's face was so hot, he felt like it was on fire. He hid it in his oversized shirt he had stolen from Jin. Jungkook twitched next to him and curled up, turning over on his side.

The boys continued coloring, and Jungkook sleeping through the afternoon.

"ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN?!" a voice squealed from behind them. Yoongi jerked into a sitting position from where he was leaning over. He saw Jin standing next to Taehyung, both holding grocery bags in their arms.

Both Nam-Joon and Yoongi turned a bright shade of red Jin dropped his bags and ran to them, engulfing NamJoon in a hug, while Taehyung cooed over his sleeping bunny. Yoongi sat in the middle, his hands in his lap. The whole thing reminded him of what he lost.

He remembered how when he first got away from those kidnappers, Hoseok stayed by his side. He remembered how every time he had a panic attack, Hoseok was right there next to him, helping him calm down. He remembered how when he threw up all his food for weeks, Hoseok was there, rubbing his back. How he worked every night to find out how to give Yoongi back his humanity.

But looking back, Yoongi could see how Hoseok started to go out more while he was trapped in a cat's body, how he would leave and come back in the middle of the night, to collapse into bed. Yoongi was lonely. Hoseok started to stay out later and didn't pay attention to him at all.

"What's wrong Yoongi? Why are you crying?" a sleepy Jungkook was wiping away the tears that Yoongi was unaware he was shedding. He reached up and touched his cheek,, finding it to be indeed wet.

"I-I don't w-wanna talk ab-about it," the cat gathered his coloring book up in his arm and turned on his heel, darting into the dorm.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey! It's me, Madam, obviously. I'm really sorry it took this long to update, especially sense I was just on winter break, don't hate me. Aaaaanywaaaays, tell me what you think!