5

Yoongi's sobs gradually turned to sniffles, and those sniffles evened out until Yoongi was sleeping in Hoseok's arms. The words were still sweet on Hoseok's tongue.

"I love you more than anyone in the world," a small smile rested on Hoseok's lips as he softly kissed Yoongi's head. He scooped up the hybrid, noticing how light he was, and promising himself he would get Yoongi to eat more.

He set Yoongi on the bed, and pulled on some shoes and a coat. He set a note on the table and with that, Hoseok slipped out the door, leaving his kitten behind in bed.

Yoongi woke up with a pain in his stomach. He realized he was starving so he slowly stood and crept to the living room. Right away he noticed Hoseok was gone. A small whimper escaped his lips until the kitten saw a note on the coffee table.

Yoongi,
     I'll be home in a bit, don't worry.
                      Love, Hoseok

"He didn't say where he went," Yoongi set the note down and went into the bathroom to bathe. His appetite was gone.

He sat in the hot water, trying to wash himself. His fingers were clumsy, and he flinched whenever the water touched his ears. He wanted help, but no one was around. He knocked on both other dorm doors to see.

Yoongi jumped at the sound of his phone ringing. Hoseok had bought it for him. Jimin's number flashed on screen. Trying his best not to get the phone wet, he answered.

"Yoongi! Uh hi, god i didn't expect you to pick up." Jimin's voice was muffled by others.

"What is going on Jimin?" Yoongi huffed, annoyed. Jimin chuckled nervously.

"Well Hoseok told me to call and tell you he won't be home tonight."

"Where are you?!" Yoongi felt tears in his eyes just from hearing Hoseok wouldn't be home. But he wasn't prepared for what Jimin said next.

"Well we went to a club and he had one too many shots. We are renting a room in the hotel on top of it." the phone slipped from Yoongi's hands onto the floor, and his hands dripped water off of them.

He felt the hot tears run down his face, but he made no effort to wipe them. He sat there as Jimin called his name and eventually hung up. Yoongi stood up and got dressed. He stood in front of the mirror.

"Did I do something wrong?" he whispered. He pulled up his shirt to reveal his boney ribs and small stomach. He examined his face, which was clear.

"What did i do? Does he not love me anymore? I've been to much trouble!" Yoongi dropped to his knees, sobbing. He tore into the guest bedroom, feeling his own bedroom bed wasn't his anymore. He curled up in a ball, crying into the pillow he clutched in his hands.

That's how he spent the night, sobbing into a pillow, feeling abandoned.

And that's how Jungkook found him when he let himself in the dorm with the spare key. He sat down on the bed and pulled Yoongi into a hug. His arms trembled as he did so, still shaky and clumsy as a human.

"I hears bout hobi," He struggled to get out, "an Jimin" Yoongi turned to Jungkook as new tears steamed down his face.

"Did I do something wrong, is he bored with me?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm sure just..." Jungkook struggled for the words, "havin fun" Yoongi cried harder, until Jungkook tarted to wipe his tears with the soft sleeves of his oversized sweater. Yoongi softly giggled and leaned into Jungkook's touch as the bunny started to pet his hair.

"c-c-come on," Jungkook helped Yoongi off the bed. Jungkook stumbled as he walked, but other than they quickly made their way into the backyard of the dorm. Jungkook led him to behind the big tree that stood in the middle.

"lots people build t-t-tree...house, I dig," Jungkook slowly said, his voice laced with pride as he brush bark and leaves of if the entrance to a small, human sized hole in the ground. Jungkook slipped down it and held out his hand, gesturing for Yoongi to follow him down. Yoongi slowly lowered himself down.

"What is this place?" Yoongi looked around. It was the size of a small room, with several crawl size tunnels branching off.

"T-tae c-couldn't take me work, so I s-stay and make my own s-small place." Jungkook sat on the smooth ground.

"when you were a bunny?" Jungkook nodded.

"Wow, I gotta tell you, when you put your mind to something, you can do basically anything. I mean look at this place!" Jungkook blushed and scraped a stick over the ground, making a small pattern.

"Wan help...d-d-d-decorate?" Yoongi nodded.

They spent the rest of the day decorating the burrow, making it cozy and homey. They dragged blankets and made a makeshift couch and bed. They brought down snacks and activities. Yoongi was tired, but he kept himself working to block out the thoughts that kept wandering to his mind.

"Wan stop for l-lunch?" Jungkook's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He shook his head.

"I'm not hungry." suddenly they heard Jin's voice calling them. Jungkook shimmied back up the hole, with Yoongi following him. Jungkook covered the hole with leaves. Jin stood at the door.

Yoongi stopped when he saw  Hoseok standing behind him, rubbing his temples. Tears welled up at the sight of him and Jin gasped. He ran to the kitten and wrapped him in a hug.

"Oh it's okay baby kitten, Jinnie is here," Yoongi saw over Jin's broad shoulder and saw Hoseok looking at him, a guilty look spreading on his face. Jin looked at who Yoongi was gazing at, and saw Hoseok.

"Is this about Hoseok getting drunk last night?" Jin asked.

"H-he went to t-the club," Jin's eyes widened.

"The strip club? With the hotel?" Yoongi started to full out bawl as he nodded. Jin turned and raised his eyebrows at Hoseok.

Later, after Jin got Yoongi to calm down, he approached Hoseok.

"You know, it really hurt him that you went to that strip club downtown, leaving him behind for some... Some... Lap dancer!" Jin angrily said. Most of the time he was pretty chill, but when one of the boys was hurt, he was a force to be reckoned with.

"It's not like we-" Jin cut him off with a picture in his face.

"Your facebook page says different!" on the phone screen, it showed Hoseok drunkly hanging out with two stripper wearing lace tights, shorts so short they could be bikinis, and crop tops that clung to their large breasts and showed tanned abs.

Hoseok nervously chuckled as Jin swiped the picture to reveal one of him laughing and cheering on a pole dancer in a private room.

"For one, you don't have the money to spend on a PRIVATE ROOM! And for two, stooping this low! Yoongi basically worships the ground you walk on! And that is an honor, to have Min Yoongi, of all people, to adore you! And you just go and break his heart like this? He thinks you hate him! He thinks you feel BORED with him! What is wrong with you!" Jin's lecture only angered Hoseok.

"I'm not replacing him! I just needed some time out! With other people! With-"

"With strippers!? There is a difference between going out for a little relaxation and going to hire lap dancers when you are in a relationship! You haven't been able to do any of the things you used to with him for two years and when you finally can, you go and do this!?" Hoseok felt his face grow hot with guilt.

"Look I'm sorry, I want to tell him that too,"