Eplilouge

"You really don't know how sorry I am." Hoseok said into the telephone, looking like he was about to cry. The sat face to face with a thick panel of glass between the two boy.

"It's okay. You were just protecting someone you loved." Yoongi managed a small smile. He had been released from the hospital the day before, after being there for a week.

"You shouldn't forgive me. I kidnapped you!" Hoseok cried.

"With everything that has happened, we all went a little crazy. You love Jimin and they wanted to hurt him. People protect those the love. You were mad at me, and we were at the point that we didn't even really like each other. You would pick you lover over me any day and I'm fine with that." Yoongi told him. Hoseok was close to tears. He didn't want Yoongi to forgive him. He did something terrible, caused Yoongi so much more pain.

"No matter what you do, we are family" a single tear trickled down Hoseok's cheek. Yoongi looked to Jin, who stood behind yoongi, and the tall boy turned his wheelchair around and rolled him out of the room.

~~~
Yoongi was on the couch, curled up in NamJoon's lap, his body small and frail compared to NamJoon's thick,  cordy muscles. NamJoon was absentmindedly carding his fingers through Yoongi's white hair.

"How are you feeling bud?" Jin sat down next to the two, feeling Yoongi's forehead. His fever had come back that morning, just slightly, but Jin had been worried about it a lot.

"I'm fine you don't need to worry about me." Yoongi grumbled.

"I will always need to worry for you, you are my precious kitten." Jin said.

"What about me?!" NamJoon exclaimed jealously.

"You are my brave and fierce love and protector." Jin smiled and leaned over to kiss Nam-Joon. "But most of all, we are a family."

"Amen to that!" Taehyung declared as he walked in, Jungkook at his heels.

"Cause it's true," Jimin followed them.  The whole group embraced in a group hug.

"Family," Yoongi smiled.
____________________________________Well that's all people! This book has come to an official end. Sorry for not warning you. Anyways, I don't know if I should continue the series or not. Tell me in the comments and if you want me to continue, please toss some ideas for book three. Aaaaaaaaanyways, see ya later reader persons and thanks for reading this book!
(also p. s, i am starting writing a sope fanfic au called stray of you want to look out for that)