13

Trigger warning: includes kidnapping, abortion, rape. Shit's about to go down
------------------------------------------------------

Later, Yoongi went back outside. Everyone was inside and doing their own things. Yoongi sat down and leaned against the tree. Something bright caught his vision.

The cat, being very curious, stood up to see what it was. A quarter was in the grass. Yoongi bent down to pick it up, but something move in the corner of his eye. He was immediately entranced, being a cat. The hybrid crouched down and stalked toward the movement in the bushes near the fence. When he got close however, a man with a hood leapt out and grabbed him by the shoulders. Yoongi trued to scream in protest, but a cloth clamped over his mouth, muffling him. Yoongi froze. It had been a few years, but the time was still fresh in his head. Before he was a hybrid. Before everything happened.

But before he could do anything the world swirled and the boy collapsed.
                           ~~~
Yoongi woke with a pounding headache. He groaned and found he had a gag in his mouth. The cat struggled against his bonds that held him to a surgical table.

Tears had started to leak from his eyes when a tall man in surgical scrubs entered and approached Yoongi. The kitten whimpered as the doctor traced his finger over Yoongi's stomach, which was still relatively flat, but firm.

"Ahh, the little pregnant slut," the man smiled. "Well soon we will eliminate the pregnant and keep the slut." Yoongi wanted to scream what do you mean, eliminate the pregnant!? But the gag was still in his mouth, preventing him from doing anything.

"Now little one, this is simple. The baby you carry may not be a hybrid, which is no good. We need to be sure the hybrid offspring are hybrids, so we need to eliminate the baby. We are going to give you a little abortion. That baby in your stomach is never going to be born. See? Simple." Yoongi thrashed. He didn't want them to take his baby away, even if he didn't ask for it. The doctor laughed as fat tears ran down the cat's face.

"Say goodnight," a plump nurse whispered to him as she fixed an I.V to him, and the world started to blur. The last thing he saw was the doctor preparing for a surgery.
                        ~~~

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes. The room seemed to be spinning and he blinked a few times to clear his vision. The room was small and dark, and a chain was attached to his ankle. Yoongi immediately panicked and called for help. Someone banged on the wall and screamed for him to shut up.

Yoongi curled up in a ball against the wall. His body was wracked with sobs.

The door opened and revealed a tall man in a sharp suit. He approached Yoongi, who pulled his knees closer to his chest.

"Oh little kitten, you are finally mine again." The man bent down to Yoongi and tried to reach out to him. Yoongi hissed and scratched the man's face with his claws.

"You little shit!" the man lowly growled. "Well like I say, the harder they break, the faster they fall. You will obey me!" The man grabbed Yoongi's chin harshly. He threw the hybrid to the side and stalked out.

Yoongi realized he had no shirt on and examined his stomach. There was a scab running four inches down it.

"M-my baby," Yoongi covered his mouth with his hand and sobbed loudly. The same voice shouted for him to keep quiet and Yoongi stifled his cries. The man didn't need to break him. He was already broken.
------------------------------------------------------
"Oh Yoongi!" Jin cried, his broad shoulders shuddering with each sob. "Where are you!" NamJoon gently wiped Jin's tears, though he himself was trying not cry.

Yoongi had been missing for three days, and they were worried sick. They looked all over the neighborhood but there was absolutely no sign of him. They couldn't track his phone, as it was in his bedroom. They couldn't find anything that could lead them to the kitten.

------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi struggled against the boys tying him to a bed.

"Please! Let me go!" Yoongi was weak, he hadn't eaten in days, his muscles ached from resisting his capters. After the men left, a drunk looking woman sauntered in and sat down on the bed.

"You ready for this hottie," the woman traced his jaw. Yoongi let out a small whine as she leaned over him and left several hickeys along his neck and collarbone.

She wasted no time and pealed her clothes off, and then pulled Yoongi's pants down.

"P-please miss," Yoongi whispered. She shushed him with a perfectly manicured nails. She straddled him and slowly rocked her hips.

"p-please stop,"