4

Yoongi stirred his drink with his straw, laughing at a joke NamJoon had cracked. Something flashed in the corner of his eye and his head shot up.

"Is something wrong?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi watched the window. The cat shook his head and stared down at his drink.

"I just... thought i s-saw someth-thing." Hoseok finished paying for the food and helped Yoongi out of his seat. As they walked out, a small child sitting by the door shrieked, "Bunny!" as he made grabby hands at Jungkook, who was hitching a ride on Tae's back. The rabbit laughed and waved as they left.

(back at the dorm)

Yoongi pushed his lips onto Hoseok's, hungry for more.

"God, kitten, you get your heat already?" Yoongi smiled shyly and shook his head.

"It's just been so long," he pouted when Hoseok stood up.

"Well, you have to wait. At least until tonight." Hoseok chuckled when Yoongi's pout turned to a scowl.

"Well is there anything to do in the... Meantime?" Hoseok laughed again.

"Well if you're ok with it, you can just go to the convenient store and get a few things." Yoongi nodded.

"I'll get them for you," he said, taking the list and money from Hoseok.

He walked down the side walk, ignoring the people that whispered about why a hybrid was in this part of town. Striding into the convenient store, he payed for the things and left.

A few men were outside when he left. They had beer and their teeth were yellow with tobacco. No doubt they were addicts. Two sauntered up to Yoongi with grins on their drunk faces.

"Hey there hottie, where's your collar?" Yoongi ignored them and started to walk away. They followed obviously.

"I think he's a stray, what bout you eh?" Yoongi gritted his teeth and kept going.

"Where's your owner kitty?" Fuck them, He thought.

"I could take you home, kitty, give you a glass of beer, some  cigarettes, maybe even some time in bed," Just make it home, "In bed with me of course," at that, Yoongi whirled around to glare at them. They both stepped back, but misread his face.

"You thinkin of takin my offer?" one hiccuped.

"I have an owner, I have a home and even if I didn't, I would never go with you fuckers!" he angrily hissed. One drunk nudged the other.

"I think you got kitty mad," he slurred, but had the sense to walk away the other guy, however, was too drunk to leave. Yoongi turned around and continued walking. The man followed.

"C'mon kitty, play with me, or do I need to make you?" Yoongi felt fear build up in his gut and he started to walk faster. The man grabbed his wrist and Yoongi drew back his hand and smacked the man across the face. He let go and Yoongi took off running. He slammed the door of the dorm and leaned against it.

"Oh hey Yoongi, you're back... Is everything okay?" Yoongi thrust the bags at him and sank to his knees. Hoseok was immediately at Yoongi's side.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok rubbed circles on Yoongi's back as the hybrid started to cry.

"He wouldn't leave me alone!" Yoongi sobbed, "He wanted to take me!" Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a hug.

"Well," he whispered into Yoongi's ear, "He will never take you from me,"

Hey, it's me, Madamcreepypasta, sorry for the short chapter, I recently started going to public school, (dis bitch was homeschooled fer two years,) and it gets kind of hard to make time to update. Sorry again, sorry.