15

Yoongi sneezed slightly, making a small sound. One of the girl guards actually cooed before remembering she was on post. Yoongi rubbed his eyes, which were red and irritated from rubbing.

"Missy wants her toy," the man in the suit approached the cell. Literally everyone just called him the man in the suit, boss, or master. Yoongi pulled his knees to his chest. He didn't want to see Missy.

"I don't know, he seems sick." The same guard that cooed him protested. Yoongi peered over his knees at her. Something seemed familiar about her.

"Missy wants her toy. What she wants, I give." The man demanded. The guards dragged Yoongi to his feet and shoved him down the hall.

Once in Missy's room, Yoongi stood still, waiting for her to show up.

"Look at you, being a good little pet and waiting patiently for me!" Missy sauntered in, wearing her usual see through shirt that showed her bra that held up her large plastic-surgery boobs, too short shorts that showed off half of her butt, and dark purple lace tights that went up to her thighs. Her perfect makeup and curled hair told him she was going somewhere, as he often saw her do it after raping him and mentioning she was going out.

"Are you leaving?" Yoongi was hopeful that maybe she didn't want him.

"Correction. We are leaving. I need to impress someone and the perfect way to impress him is to show him my dad is rich enough to get me a hybrid. Hurry, go bathe. The servants will help you." by bathe she meant shower obviously, of course she wouldn't let her use the tub. He was sprayed down, the servants being careful of his bruises, but not careful enough to avoid his ears. They helped him into small, expensive looking clothes.

Once he came out, Missy hurried him to her vanity, where she retrieved a lace collar and fastened it around Yoongi's neck. Then she attached a leash to it. Yoongi looked down, ashamed that he had been reduced to a simple house pet.

Missy tugged the leash, pulling him to a limo that she climbed into the back of. The drive was silent and awkward, except the constant clicking of the girl's phone camera as she took selfies. The limo stopped and they climbed out. Missy pulled Yoongi towards a mansion, where she repeatedly rang the doorbell.

"MISSY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!" the tall boy smashed his lips against hers, and Yoongi stood quietly to the side.

"Who is this little kitten?" The boy examined him.

"The hybrid my dad got me. His name is Yoongi, but you can just call him pet because hybrids act like animals." Yoongi looked down, trying not to be hurt by her remark.

"Come on in then." the boy let them in.

"You just go away, leave us alone." Missy shot him a look that said 'don't try anything'. Yoongi decided to wander around the mansion. He went upstairs and heard a noise behind a door. He flinched when a Young teenager opened the door and almost ran into him.

"A hybrid! Are you Missy's?" Yoongi nodded and hugged himself.

"Be careful. That collar you are wearing is a shock collar. If Missy wants you, or if she wants some fun, a push of a button can electrocute you." He got closer to Yoongi. "people around here forget that you guys used to be humans with lives. If I could find the mastermind behind hybrids I would make sure he got the proper punishment." Yoongi's head shot up and he moved closer to the boy.

"I know who it is." Yoongi whispered.

"Really, who is it?! Do you remember from when you became a hybrid, did you meet him?" Yoongi nodded.

"It's... Missy's dad." The boy gasped. "I don't belong to Missy. I have a family that I was taken from. With two other hybrids I haven't seen for a month. If you get a message to them, they would help you immensely." Yoongi gave him the message and address before his collar shocked him and he stumbled away.
____________________________________ 

The doorbell rang, waking Jungkook up from where he was on the couch. The others were still asleep, so he opened the door. A boy in casual clothes was standing there.

"Um, hi, uh is this where Yoongi lives?" the boy saw Jungkook's ears droop.

"I guess that's a yes because anyone he lived with would be sad if he's been missing a month." Jungkook glared at him.

"What you know," The bunny crossed his arms.

"I know where he us and he wanted me to tell you, who must be Jungkook, the address of where he is." The boy told him and was surprised when the small rabbit hugged him.

"He was right, you really are sweet."

After he left Jungkook ran and leapt onto Taehyung, instantly waking up.

"I know where Yoongi is!"
____________________________________

Shameless self promotion time. If any of the ARMYs reading this book happen to like Thomas Sanders and more specifically the Sander's sides, I am writing a new Prinxiety book called cool kids. So ya.

See ya later reader persons!