9

Yoongi continued throwing up a lot. Jin started to have a...suspicion, especially when he saw how Yoongi was gaining weight. One day he decided to drag Yoongi to the store to see if he was right. He purchased the item and held it out to Yoongi.

"Wait a minute," Yoongi said as the kitten stared at what was in his hand. "You think I'm... But I'm a boy!  My doctor never said... I am not pregnant!" Yoongi was beyond surprised when Jin handed him a plastic pregnancy test.

"Just do it. I wanna make sure." Jin pushed Yoongi towards the bathroom.

"I'm not an mpreg! My doctor never said I was!"

"Well a lot of mistakes are made and also, we don't know what becoming a hybrid did to your DNA. Just take the test, before people start noticing us." Jin pushed Yoongi harder and Yoongi stumbled into the bathroom.

Only one other person was there, a teenager who patted Yoongi's head before walking out. Yoongi purposely swung his tail so it knocked against the back of the boy's knees, making him stumble. Yoongi was alone in the bathroom so he quickly took the test. When he held it up, the kitten was distraught when a little plus sign stared back at him.

Yoongi clung to Jin and sobbed into the taller's shirt.

"Oh god," Jin said.

"Hoseok got me pregnant!" Yoongi whispered. Jin hugged the boy and picked him up, earning a few strange glances.

They went home. NamJoon greeted them, but quickly realized Yoongi was upset and tried to comfort him.

"What's wrong? Did something happen at the store?" Jin shrugged.

"kinda. I had a hunch about Yoongi you know," Jin rubbed the back of his head, while Nam-Joon's eyes shot open wide.

"Wait, that one? Yoon, you're... Pregnant?!" the hybrid started to cry again.

"Hoseok did this? While he was fucking another man?" NamJoon said. Yoongi nodded.

"Come here," Yoongi went to Jin, who led him down the hall. He pounded on Hoseok's dorm.

"Do you know what you did to this boy?" Hoseok sighed.

"This again? Really?"

"No this is new. This is something worse." you screwed him while you were screwing Jimin and-"

"I've had enough of this guilt trip!" Hoseok cut off Jin and started to close the door.

"You got me pregnant!" Yoongi said before looking down. Hoseok froze before laughing.

"I got you pregnant?! You are a boy! Your doctor didn't mark you as an mpreg." Jin stuck his foot in the the door to keep Hoseok from closing the door. He pulled out the test, which was bagged.  Hoseok gasped at it.

"Holy shit you really are pregnant." Hoseok rubbed his forehead. "what are we going to do?"

"i don't know..." Yoongi stared at his feet.

"Just get an abortion! That's the obvious solution!" Hoseok said.

"What if, I want to keep it?" Yoongi's words were small and surprised both Hoseok and Jin. Yoongi wasn't an obvious kid person.

"no! That would complicate everything even more! I mean I'm. With Jimin now, you having my baby, it would make things so-"

"I want to keep it!" Yoongi growled, silencing Hoseok.

"He has spoken," Jin removed his foot, and pushed the door closed. Yoongi leaned against Jin, tears pricking the corner of his eyes.

"This is happening so fast," Jim held Yoongi close to himself.

"Guess i can't call you kitten anymore," Jin joked. "You're all grown up now," but his own tears were falling.