10

Yoongi waited anxiously for the doctor to come back. His tail twitched furiously, his ears twisting at every sound. Finally the doctor walked in with his charts.

"Judging by the information we have gathered, you are about...we can safely say two months." the doctor smiled. "this did wonders for our research though, you are the first male hybrid to get pregnant in Korea."

"wait so there are hybrids in other places too?" the doctor chuckled.

"yes. Only about a couple thousand worldwide though."

As Yoongi made way to leave, he didn't notice the doctor snapping a photo of him from the back. The doctor texted it to his boss, who was very pleased. (this goes back to chapter 3, the end of the chapter)

Yoongi got hugged as soon as he walked into the waiting room by the cougar and Jin.

"God it was just a check up! It's not that important!" Yoongi squirmed out of their grips, laughing. "They said I was two months."

"I still don't trust doctors around you after the treatment." Jin rubbed Yoongi's ears.

"Yah, even though that was a while ago, who knows when the hospital will screw up. We are hybrids after all," Nam-Joon said, casting a wary glance at a doctor that was leading back another hybrid, a bobcat with her arm in a cast.

"Well anyway, it was fine. Now I'm hungry, let's go to the cafe down the street!" Jin glanced at Nam-Joon before looking back at Yoongi.

"The one Hoseok works at?" Yoongi nodded.

"I kinda miss Koni to be honest," Yoongi blushed a little. "She was really nice to me when I was a cat. Like a...mom,"

Jin's heart broke for the hybrid. His own mother and father weren't the best. They mentally beat him down and kicked him from their house as soon as he turned 18 with no money and no where to go.

"Of course we can take you to see Koni. It's been a couple months, I think she will miss you too." 

Jin dropped them off, but he couldn't stay, because he still worked at the sanctuary.

"Yoongi is that you!?" Koni said from the register as soon as they walked in.

"H-hi Koni," Yoongi shyed away.

"Oh it's been so long little kitty!" Koni wrapped Yoongi in a tight hug, squeezing the air from his lungs.

"Koni... I can't breath!" Yoongi wheezed, and Koni quickly released.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I'm just so excited that you are here!" She clasped her hands together to prevent her from hugging him again. Then she leaned forward with a serious look on her face.

"Hoseok told me what happened between you two, and lemme say, if he wasn't my best worker, I would've kicked him to the curb already. And I heard about," she gestured to Yoongi's stomach. "I'm so happy for you!" She couldn't contain her joy so she squeezed him again.

"Uh hi, I'm here too," Nam-Joon said startling the girl.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry but I forgot your name." Nam-Joon grumbled before tell her his name again.

"Oh yes I remember now," She waved them to a table.

"Anything you like, I'll pay,"