16

"I know where Yoongi is!" the rabbit shouted again, pouncing on the couch and clumsily trying to push Jin off of it.

"Wha- Jungkook, what are you talking about?" The groggy man pushed the rabbit off of him, making Jungkook fall on his but to the floor with a "oof"

"Boy came, said Yoongi sent him, knew me! Told me where Yoongi is!" Jungkook bounced excitedly. "We need go get him!" Tae rubbed the area between his bunny's ears to calm him.

"Where is he?" NamJoon was awake too and was already slipping his shoes on. 

"Rich place, very rich, I-I have address on paper!" Jungkook's speaking sounded more and more broken as he grew more and more excited,patting himself down to try and find the paper. the bunny spotted it on the floor by the door and darted over to it. "Here is address, w-we go here,"

____________________________________

Yoongi groaned in pain. His stomach churned with emptiness. his vision was blurred and the kitten blinked rapidly to try and clear it. He was curled up in the corner of his cell, struggling for breath. He hadn't eaten in days. They had taken his food for stashing it. They had beat him senseless when they found out he talked to the boy. He whimpered, the small movement sending rippling pain through his body. Faintly, as if his ears were underwater, he heard the one thing he didn't want to hear.

"Missy wants her toy," 

____________________________________

"This is it?" Jin pulled up in front of the huge mansion. Jungkook nodded the affirmative. "Ok well, let's go get the authorities." He quickly sped away before someone noticed the small car in the rich neighborhood. 

They parked in the parking lot of the police station, quickly climbing out.

"We need to file a report!" Jin said as soon as he got to the desk.

"May I see your ID please?" The woman calmly asked. Jin groaned and pulled it out of his back pocket. She took it and typed a bit on the computer.

"Now, is this an emergency?" She asked. Jungkook eagerly nodded, earning a small smile from the woman at the desk, the first sign of emotion she had shown them.

"Ok, what is the problem?"

"The hybrids! We know who has been kidnapping them!" she sighed.

"Usually, we turn down reports like this, but we are coming up empty, so I guess getting a squad to go with you won't hurt."She pressed a button on the intercom and told the officers that  picked up to go to the house that they had told her. 

Soon they were in front of the mansion, pounding on the door and shouting for the owner of the house to open up. When he did, they showed him a search warrant and pushed inside. 

The boy had not been lying, a large portion of the house had been turned into a prison, that portion laying three floors underground. how did he even get that built? The man was arrested, dragged kicking and screaming from the house about his pets. His daughter was found trying to get out from a window, but was too arrested. They went through the house, freeing hybrid, and for the most part, they were not too badly injured, besides bruises and cuts from kicked and lashes. But near the back of the house, more seriously injured hybrids awaited them, bleeding and shivering, even some dead, to the boys' dismay.

"Yoongi wasn't in the rest of the house, do you think he might be here?" NamJoon asked, clearly worried. They neared some of the last cells, Jungkook gagging as they found another dead body and choked back sobs. In one of the last cells, labeled, Missy's toy, was Yoongi. He was curled in a ball, shivering, crying, bleeding, gasping for breath, and struggling to stay awake. Jin immediately ran to the poor hybrid, everyone following closely. Hoseok pushed past Jin and pulled Yoongi into his arms, whispering a string of "I'm sorry"s in his ear. Jimin noticed Yoongi's shortage of breath and quickly pulled Hoseok into a standing position, with the now unconscious Yoongi in his arms.

"Hurry. Yoongi needs help, right now."

____________________________________

Yoongi was thrown back into his cell, his body immediately curling up. Missy had hurt him a lot that session. He was in so much pain it felt like his body was on fire, except freezing cold. Every breath felt like he was being stabbed. 

Yoongi was faintly aware of time passing, but with every minute, it seemed like breathing was getting harder and keeping his eyes open seemed like the hardest task in the world. 

Then there was yelling. Yoongi was vaguely aware of it. It sounded like cheering, or begging. He tried to lift his head, only causing fireworks to explode inside his skull, making a small groan escape his lips and tears to cascade down his dirty face. Suddenly he was moving. the soft movements hurt him, but the world was fading around him, and he couldn't make a sound. The last thing he felt was warmth surrounding his body. The first warmth he had felt in a month.

And then it was black.