7

Yoongi leaned against the cool window as the buildings whizzed by. Jin pulled into a drive through. He ordered food for the hungry boys who practically hummed in excitement, except Yoongi. The woman who handed them the brown bags with food cooed at Jungkook, who leaned between the seats to grab the bag. She almost burst when she noticed the kitten hybrid in the backseat.

"Those are the cutest little hybrids ever!" Jungkook smiled proudly and puffed his chest out. Jin laughed and handed the lady some money and drove away. Jin passed out the hamburgers.

"Eat up!" he said as he took a large bite of his own burger. Yoongi picked at his, occasionally setting small morels on his tongue. Jin frowned when he saw the forgotten burger on Yoongi's lap.

"I got it!" Tae declared. "In another universe, I am a model! i mean look at this face! there is no doubt about it." Jungkook snorted.

"Oh yah, and I'm a world hit singer" Jungkook sarcastically drawled "Hey Yoongi, you gonna eat that?" Yoongi absentmindedly handed the almost untouched sandwich to Jungkook, who licked his lips and bit into it.

"Yoongi, it'll be alright. We'll figure it all out." Jin gave him a reassuring smile in the rearview mirror. Yoongi looked down at his lap.

"Where are we going?" Nam-Joon whined for the hundredth time.

"You'll see," He replied for the hundredth time, "we're almost there." Half an hour later, they pulled into a huge hotel parking lot. Jungkook leaned up against the window, his eyes large and shining.

"I've been wanting to take you guys here, but I didn't have enough money, but sense we don't have two people here, I do, and it's a perfect way to lighten the mood." Jin chirped.

"Where are us?" Jungkook asked.

"It's where are we Jungkook. And this is a little water park slash hotel. Like an indoor resort," Jin chuckled. He looked back at Yoongi, who was staring at his lap and sighed.

"Come on Yoon, this will be fun," Tae rubbed Yoongi's arm, and the boy gave a weak smile.

Jin led the boys into the hotel, handing his credit card as the lady at the desk handed room keys. Yoongi's eyes scanned over the place, not noticing someone was talking to him. He turned back to the lady at the counter, who was smiling.

"What did you say? He asked, blushing a little.

"I said you are really cute, how old are you?" She asked again.

"Oh me? I'm 24," She chuckled.

"You look like you're 13," Yoongi blushed more and stared at his hands, examining a peculiar scar that ran from the middle of his palm to a little ways past his wrist. He couldn't quite remember how he got it. Jin held his small hand in his own, leading him into the hotel suite that he had gotten for two nights.

They tried to have fun, but many conversations led back to Hoseok or Jimin. Yoongi kept his feelings to himself, even though all he wanted was to curl up and cry.

His initial sadness quickly became anger however, and by the time the boys returned home, all he felt was burning rage for what Hoseok did.

As soon as they got out of the car,  Yoongi stomped up to his dorm. This confused Jin, as they had agreed that Yoongi would stay with him.

"Go with him to make sure he doesn't do anything irrational." Jin whispered to NamJoon. The cougar nodded and leaned against the wall in the dorm hallway as Yoongi waited for the door to open.

A very tired Hoseok opened the door. He froze mid-yawn as he realized who was at the door. His hands dropped to his sides. At that same moment...

Yoongi punched him in the face.

Hoseok fell to his butt at the force of Yoongi's fist connecting with his nose. He gingerly touched it and felt the warm blood trickle down and run over his lip. Then the pain kicked in.

"You fucking bitch!" Hoseok yelled.

"Im the bitch? You fucking cheated on me and I'M the bitch?" Yoongi scoffed. Hoseok clambered to his feet, rage eating at his self-control and sense. Yoongi turned to leave, but Hoseok grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, yanking the boy back and making him gag. NamJoon startled onto his feet, frozen with fear as Hoseok held his hand on Yoongi's throat.

"Listen here Yoongi," he sneered, "it's kinda hard to have your lover be a cat for two years and then expect everything to be the same as before," Yoongi twisted from Hoseok's grip before letting out a long string of curses at Hoseok.

Hoseok wasn't very amused by that because he lunged at Yoongi and kneed the boy in the stomach. Yoongi in turn grunted in pain and kicked Hoseok twice, once in the shin and once in the... well, nuts. NamJoon snapped out of his trance and pulled Yoongi to him, who was trembling in rage.

They went to Jin and NamJoon's dorm. Jin rushed to Yoongi immediately.

"Oh my god I heard yelling,  is everyone alright? What did you do?" Jin checked all over the both of them, gasping when he saw the already forming bruise on Yoongi's stomach.

"What happened?!" Yoongi's tail twitched proudly.

"I exacted," Yoongi struck a heroic pose, "revenge," Jin gasped and stared at NamJoon.

"I said not to let anything happen!" NamJoon shrugged.

"You said not to let anything irrational happen, and I'm not sure him socking Hoseok straight in the nose for cheating on him was irrational." Yoongi smiled again. Tae pushed in the door, grinning mischievously.

"I just saw Jimin and Hoseok leave for the hospital. Hoseok's nose is most probably broken."

Tae secretly gave Yoongi a high five.