8

Hoseok avoided Yoongi. Yoongi avoided Hoseok. That's how things fell into place over the next few days.

Yoongi slurped up the rest of his ramen, licking the broth off his lips. Tae sat on the next chair, feeding Jungkook, who was struggling with his chopsticks.

Yoongi set the ceramic bowl in the sink, giggling when Jin tickled his sides as he reached to turn on the water and rinse his bowl.

"Now that you had lunch, you need a bath." Yoongi pouted.

"I don't wanna take a bath, i wanna go back to bed." Yoongi yawned. He hadn't been sleeping well, so he was always tired.

"Oh I know you're tired, but you can't go to bed during the day or you won't sleep at night." he led the tired boy to the bathroom, where he filled the bath with warm water. As Yoongi played with the bubbles, Jin scratched behind Yoongi's ears, smiling at the low vibration that meant Yoongi had started purring.

"How are you?" Jin asked, startling the kitten.

"W-what do you mean? I've been here with you?" Yoongi said nervously.

"No I mean how are you inside? I know you aren't the best at expressing your emotions." Yoongi's tail wrapped instinctively around himself.

"I'm... not sure. I don't know how I am. I want things to go back to how they were. Before this happened." Yoongi gestured to his body. Jin nodded.

"What else? "

"I just can't believe Hoseok would do something like this. He seems so nice but he... he... broke something inside me, a part of me." Yoongi clutched at his chest, searching for the word.

"your heart?" Jin tried.

"No more than that it's a part of my... conscious. The part that was... attached to him, I really loved him," Yoongi started to cry. He had held back the worst of his tears, but now they came pouring out in loud hiccuping sobs. Jin rubbed Yoongi's back.

After his episode, Yoongi was very worn out. But as he started to settle on the couch, his stomach started to churn. He stumbled back to his feet and down the hall, his nausea so bad he saw spots in his vision. Barely making it to the bathroom on time, he lost his lunch. Jin heard the coughing and ran to the bathroom.

"I think I have a stomach bug," Yoongi managed to sputter as he wiped his mouth.

"Well if so then you need to get some rest. I can pick up some things for you." Yoongi nodded and climbed into the soft bed of the guest bedroom. He snuggled down into the mountain of blankets. Soon the hybrid was fast asleep.

Jin came back later with medicine for Yoongi, who was still asleep.

Yoongi was sick for a while. Like a month. He still was sick, but this was not like the last time he threw up a lot. Instead of losing weight, he started slowly putting on weight. He could keep some food down, and that was the reason he wasn't getting thinner.

"My friends at work say they hope we figure out what's wrong." Tae said as Yoongi made his way out to the backyard. He went into Jungkook's little den, where the bunny was waiting for him.

"Did you get it?" he chirped, bouncing in his seat. Yoongi lifted his coat to reveal a few coloring books. Yes, they loved coloring. Not in a little kid way, these were the difficult ones to color and Yoongi and Jungkook loved to challenge themselves to finish the entire picture without getting out of the lines. Yoongi and Jungkook were naturally embarrassed about it and hid their things. Surprisingly, only Tae had found out about the underground den the two hybrids often went in. But those hybrid's where the only ones that fit down the hole though, and they would always have it to themselves.

As the boys started to color the elaborate pictures, they heard voices in the yard above. Yoongi crawled to the exit and listened. He made an angry face when he heard it was Jimin and Hoseok, sitting right next to the hole. Yoongi slid the wooden board into place so that if they shifted, they wouldn't discover the hole. He could still clearly hear though.
"I wish Yoongi would forgive me." Hoseok said.

"Well it must have hurt him when he found out." Jimin replied.

"Well at first when this started, I just needed sex, but after he became a hybrid again, I just... didn't love him like that anymore. I loved you."

"Aww i love you too, it doesn't matter what they think, eventually, everything will settle down and we will be friends again." Yoongi skid back down the tunnel, stifling a sob with his hand. Jungkook crawled to him, having heard everything.

"It's ok," He whispered, "I'm fine." they heard the two boys walk away, and Jungkook reopened the hole, neither if the boys feeling like coloring anymore.