11

Yoongi held a cookie out to Hoseok. It was a peace offering.

"I'm sorry I broke your nose." Yoongi blushed and looked down.

"Yah well, I guess I had it coming. If I had a problem with being with you, I should have told you." Hoseok rubbed the back of his head.

"Well past is in the past. But you bet I am still mad. I just don't want us to hate each other 24/7 because I have other worries." Hoseok laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, I guess so," Yoongi walked away, his tail swaying behind him. He felt the familiar nausea bubbled up in his stomach and he headed to the bathroom straight away and threw up. It reminded him of when he first became a hybrid.

That led to Yoongi thinking of what had happened to him. Suddenly his throat started closing up. His breath heightened, as he felt fear clutch at his heart, making it speed up rapidly. Fat tears rolled down his cheeks. Calm down! He tried to slow down his breaths, but they wouldn't. He saw the shadows turn to big burly men pulling out their belts, licking their lips, scientists slowly sharpening knifes, doctors holding needles.

Yoongi shut his eyes, waiting for the memories to hurt him all over again. He yelped in surprise when he felt warm comfort surround him.

"Match your breaths to mine." he heard a muffled voice say and realized spots were forming at the edges of his vision. Someone moved his hand to that person's chest. Yoongi ignored the monsters around him and focused on how the chest rose and fell. He matched his breaths to it.
------------------------------------------------------

Jin had come out of his room to hear Yoongi puking. He had gone to get the anti-nausea medicine and heard heavy breathing when he approached the bathroom. Yoongi was on the floor, curled up in a fetal position with his back to the wall, breathing unevenly and sobbing.

It had been so long sense Yoongi had had a panic attack, Jin almost forgot how to handle it. He dropped to his knees and held the boy, calming him. Eventually, he calmed down.

Jin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair to calm him.

"What happened Yoongi?" Jin whispered. Yoongi took a shuddering breath.

"N-nothing."

----------------------------------------------------
The man examined the pictures that his undercover agent had sent him. He chuckled. This boy had no idea what was coming.

"Sir, more pictures taken while he was at a cafe this afternoon for the cat, and video footage of the lynx that got away last week." a man in a sharp suit passed the file to his boss. Inside were several photos, and a video tape.

"Thank you and dismissed." the man waved his worker away.

"Soon I'll get you back, one at a time." the man traced over the face of the person in the picture.

The worker hurried out and took the arm of his fiance.

"His 'pets' are more important than his wife and kids. Throws money at them and works all day with those... Stalkers to keep an eye on all the ones that got away."

-----------------------------------------------------
Happy New Years from Colorado! Not quite 12 yet (still two hours away) but hey, what's wrong with being a little early. Bts had a performance in New York about two to three hours ago, I wish I was there! *internal screaming* anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS! How was 2017 for you? Gud or bad stuff, don't be a silent reader!