14

"Here is your food. Make it last." A tray of food was set on the window of Yoongi's cell. The kitten's fur was matted, his face covered in grime and blood from getting beat, his clothes, which resembled a patients gown, ripped. In other words, he was a sorry site.

He took the tray down from the window. He wasn't supposed to do that. But who would know. Yoongi took the couple slices if bread and apple and hid them behind his bed in a small box that was used for any of the small possessions that the captive hybrids may acquire if the man in the suit was feeling generous. Then he put the tray back on the window, which peered into the hall.

Many times hybrids being taken to their next "appointment" would take food from the trays in the windows, and the guards wouldn't stop them, enjoying the hate that spread when one starving hybrid stole food from another. Certain ones, including Yoongi, purposely didn't eat so that others could take it.

Speaking of which, Yoongi was going to go to his appointment soon. Thank god it was for the science hall, he hated the ones that led him to being tied up in a bed. The same girl came everytime. She was revealed as the man in the suit's daughter, and everyone called her Missy. Yoongi was Missy's personal toy, and she enjoyed "playing" with him.

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts when he entered the science lab and was shoved down into the shower like area, where he was told to strip. After he did, they sprayed freezing water over him, making the boy gasp and shiver. Then he was tossed some clothes, matching what he wore before he was showered.

"This way," Yoongi was shoved onto the ground in front of a scientist who held a clipboard.

"You can go now," she waved the guards away.

"Are you sure, this one is dangerous. Just yesterday, someone nearly lost his eye because of this cat." the scientist just waved them again.

"Onto the table Yoongi." she said after they left. Yoongi struggled onto the doctor table, before she started her tests. Drawing blood from his tail, checking his vitals, thing like that. Then she began her work.

Yoongi did what she told him to, as she poked and prodded him, scribbling on her clipboard. It was over quickly and the guards were coming to get him.

The kitten was thrown back into his cell. Because he was so small, the guards made it a habit to each grab one of his arms and chuck him into his cell. Yoongi hissed at them and one noticed.

"Was that a hiss I heard coming from your mouth. The guard came closer. Yoongi gulped and shook his head.

"I think it was. Maybe we should teach him to behave."

Screams echoed through the halls as Yoongi got beat.
____________________________________

"Guys, look!" Jin held up a picture on his phone. It was in an article. Jin read the article out loud.

"More evidence has been gathered and we can confirm, the mastermind behind the hybrid's is still out there, taking hybrids captive. We have reason to believe that we will find the base and free those hybrids.

"We need help them!" Jungkook yelled. He was always jittery because Yoongi had been missing for two weeks.

"Of course, we need to find who did this." NamJoon said.

"We can search again! Yoongi is obviously not in the neighborhood, but he could be somewhere else in the city. I mean if it's someone who can afford to kidnap all these people, do experiments on them, and be able to hide it all, I bet he is rich." Jimin piped up. This whole situation pressed an immediate forgive and forget for the whole cheating thing.

"Well I guess we start there."
____________________________________

Yoongi was so cold. He was so hungry. The guards had searched his cell just because and saw his small stash of food, which they confiscated. His whole body was in pain from being kicked and whipped. His stomach twisted around with emptyness.

"I wanna go home," the injured boy whispered.