17

"Just hold on Yoongi, you'll be okay," Hoseok whispered as they rushed up the stairs.

"H-He's hurt! We need help!" Taehyung's loud voice rang through the halls and soon they were outside, placing the unconscious hybrid on a stretcher. Several other ambulances were parked along the street, some with unconscious hybrids, some with groups of hybrids getting bandages and morsels of food. There were several body bags too. And police cars with tons of people who worked for the mastermind inside.

When Hoseok set Yoongi down, he realized that his shirt was now covered in blood. He tore it off, ignoring the looks he got, mainly from the crowd of people that surrounded the area. The ambulances were closed up one by one and sped off. Hoseok drove their car behind the ambulance Yoongi was in, because Jin insisted on going with Yoongi.

The paramedic prodded Yoongi all over, checking for noticeable break in his bones. Several were visibly broken, including several ribs, his right wrist and his left lower leg. His left ear also had a rip, which looked painful, but then again, his body looked painful everywhere. A gory, 4 inch deep gash in his side looked the worst, blood streaming steadily down his side, the edges crusty from infection.

That brought Jin to looking at a scar on Yoongi's stomach. He knew immediately that it meant that the little baby that was inside before would never be born. He blinked back tears that threatened to spill from his eyes.

Yoongi's heartbeat started to speed up and the unconscious boy struggled for breath. The paramedic quickly secured a oxygen mask to Yoongi's face, helping the hybrid calm down a bit. Jin covered his mouth to keep from crying out. The paramedic peeked her head through a small window to the cab of the ambulance.

"You need to hurry up!" She was very worried, which worried Jin. "He's loosing a lot of blood." when she returned her attention to  Yoongi, she tried to tap an IV into his wrist. But everytime she found a vein, it collapsed as she tried to feed the IV into it.

"God Dammit." she muttered under her breath. "Too damn dehydrated!" she tried another vein, and thankfully, was able to secure the IV. Jin held Yoongi's hand, wanting a sign that he was still there, and not going anywhere.
____________________________________
"He's awake. Very shaken up, but awake," the nurse told Jin, who motioned for the rest to stay.

"I wanna see Yoongi!" Jungkook whined. Taehyung calmed him, rubbing him between the ears.

"Think how scared Yoongi probably is, we might frighten him if we all go in at the same time." NamJoon explained to the bunny. Jungkook nodded glumly.
"This way," the nurse led Jin down a few halls, until she arrived at Yoongi's room. When she opened the door for Jin, the eldest boy nearly started sobbing at the sight that lay before him. Yoongi was propped up against a pillow on the bed, his wrist in a cast, his leg, also in a cast elevated with a pillow. He had bandages all over the place, and his skin pale with fever and blood loss.

But that wasn't the worst of it. The worst part was how afraid he looked. How small he looked hooked up to all the machines.

When the cat noticed Jin, however, the cat's eyes seemed to light up.

"Jin-hyung!" he yelled, holding his arms open. Jin quickly wrapped the dangerously thin boy in a hug. "I missed you so much," Yoongi whispered.

"We missed you too." Jin lightly squeezed Yoongi, careful of his broken ribs. Yoongi smiled softly.
"Thank you for not giving up on me." the hybrid's voice cracked and he was reduced to tears in Jin's arms.

"Shhh, it's okay little kitten, I got you," Jin held Yoongi close, resting his chin on Yoongi's head. He rubbed circles over the crying boy's back in attempt to calm him.

"Th-they took it! They took m-my ba-by! And th-they kicked me, and p-pulled my tail, and threw me, and M-Missy touched m-me, and th-they took my food, and it w-was so cold," Yoongi sobbed, clutching onto Jin's shirt.

"It's ok, I got you, there is nothing they can do to you anymore, that man was arrested and so was Missy, and all the people who work for him," Jin explained, blinking back his own tears. If he started to cry, that wouldn't help anything. 

"Why does this keep happening to me?"