18

"Yoongi!" Jungkook squealed as soon as he spotted the cat on the bed. Yoongi smiled weakly and opened his arms for a hug, which Jungkook gladly accepted. "I missed ya so much! We was so 'fraid, but f-f-found you and now-now you is safe!" Yoongi softly laughed, wincing as a sharp pain shot through his broken ribs.

"My god! What did they do to you?!" Nam-Joon crouched down to the bed and held Yoongi gently to his chest. "I swear, no one will ever hurt you again," NamJoon felt tears prick the corners of his eyes.

"Don't worry about me," Yoongi tried to say. Hoseok burst into tears and rushed to Yoongi.

"I'M SORRY! AFTER ALL YOU WENT THROUGH I DID WHAT I DID AND THEN ALL THIS HAPPENED, AND... AND... I JUST I'M SORRY!" Hoseok sobbed, clutching Yoongi's bedsheets.

"You didn't cause any of this," Yoongi said, confused.

"BUT I DID! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THEY SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME MONEY! SO MUCH MONEY! AND I WAS BLINDED BY RAGE, AND THEY THREATENED JIMIN!" Hoseok quieted a little when he realized the whole room was staring at him. 

"They threatened me? Who threatened me? Baby, what are you talking about?" Jimin rubbed Hoseok's back, trying to calm him.

"I...I...I told them about you guys. I told them all about you. I told them how Yoongi was pregnant and small, and how Jungkook was clumsy and stuttered a lot, and how Nam-Joon was strong and hard to control, and they told me they wanted Yoongi because he would be the easiest to handle and they needed him. And I told them it was okay, and set it up, and...and...I WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK HIM TO THEM!!!" Yoongi's eyes grew as big as saucers, and he painfully backed away from Hoseok, the look of complete fear apparent in his eyes. He wasn't the only one. The others looked horrified about the new found  information. Jimin backed away from his lover. Taehyung was the first to react.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?" Tae grabbed Hoseok shirt and growled in his face. "When we found him, he was half-dead! What were you thinking?!"

"I-I didn't know this would happen!" Hoseok whimpered.

"Oh yah, you just thought we would never see him again, thought they would be all nice and dandy, when you saw what happened the first time they took him! Are you stupid?!" Tae shoved Hoseok away.

"I deserve to be punished." Hoseok whispered, "I'll even turn myself in." He picked himself up and ran from the room. Everyone immediately turned to look at Yoongi, who Nam-Joon once again held in his arms. Yoongi was crying silently, tears steaming down his pale face, his tail wrapped around himself. 

"Oh little kitten, it's ok, Hoseok will never come close to you again," Jin assured Yoongi, wiping his tears with hem of his sleeve. Three more bodies joined the hug, and soon the boys were in a large group hug. Yoongi chuckled as they let go.

"Over the last few years, we've been torn apart, tested, and pulled back together. Look at what a group we are." Yoongi tried to smile, but more tears leaked from his eyes. "Sometimes, you have to look really hard for the good, especially as our own friends betray us, and hurt us, as it seems like the world is out to get us, but look at this, after all this, we are still us. Well most of us, but we are stronger. And... you guys are my family. My real family. And I love you guys." 

A quick paced clapping was heard from the doorway. The whole group simultaneously turned around to look at Koni, who was leaning against the doorway with tears in her eyes.

"You could be a poet little one,"

___________________________________

So yah, plot twist, Hoseok was the kidnapper. Don't kill me, i had to do it. anyways, see ya later reader persons!