Ab to fass geyi

Sameeksha's POV
When the guys were done, they turned to leave.

"Excuse me! Mr Cricketer!!" I called Abhishek. He stopped and turned. "Did you call me?" He asked. I nodded. "Abhishek Sharma" He said forwading his hand for a hand shake. "As if I care" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohkay..." He took his hand back, "bezzati karni thi to awaaz kyu di?" He asked. "Bandana ko laga mene tumse badtameezi ki...to sorry" I said in a slow voice. "Bandana ko laga...tumhe nhi?" He asked. "Mujhe laga hota to dusri baar tumhari bezzati thodi karti" I said. "Point" He said.

Silence. Awkward.

He cleared his throat to grab my attention. "To me chalu?" He asked. "Kisine roka?" I asked. "Roklo" He said with a smirk. I smiled. "Celebrity ho, to vese hi pesh aao...izzat ki dhajjiya udd jaengi varna" I said. "Rude" He said and left.

*******

Abhishek's POV
"Accha chal shaam ko fir ladki ke yaha milte hai, time pe aa jaana" I said and disconnected the call.

Maa came. "Dusro ki shaadio me help karva bas! Khudki mat karna" She said, "okay!!" I said and sat on the couch. "Okay? Kya okay? Kab karega shaadi? Kabhi koi ladki pasand aaeghi bhi tujhe?" She asked. As soon as she said that, I started thinking about Sameeksha. Naah, I will never marry someone like her, someone as rude as her. How will her future husband hadle her? Gosh!!

"Bol na ab!" Maa said. "Shaadi hai na, isme koi na koi mil jaegi" I tried to convince her. She simply ignored me and left the room.

*******

Bandana's POV
"Oh yaar kya kar raha hai! Yaha pe ujaala hi ujaala kar dia aur waha ghor andhakaar! Theek kar usko!!" I instructed the guy who was fixing the lighting in the garden.

A car stopped in front of the main gate. Another guest. I was already tired...like c'mon! "Ek aur aaya...bhai kitne log aaenge?" I asked Sameeksha who was busy on her phone.

A tall guy came out of the car. I was waiting for him to turn, I was eager to see his face. He finally turned. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Bro. Shit. Shit. Shit. SAMEEKSHA!!!" I called her. "Haan?" She replied calmly. "Woh dekh!!! He. Is. So. Effin. Hot." I said. She came and looked at the guy. "Ew. Ulti" She said. "I know tu mujhe chidha rahi hai. Tujhe bhi hot laga" I said proudly...proud? Of what? Nevermind.

"Hot? Kya hot hai isme? Yaha sab ese dikhte hai" She said. "Shush, yeh special hai...kiska rishtedaar hai yeh? Mujhe isse baat karni hai...bata na" I asked looking at her.

"No way" She said looking at the guy. I looked in that direction. Abhishek and that new guy shook hands and hugged each other. "Yeh Mr Cricketer ka dost hai. I don't like him. Bas." She said.

"Abhishek se kya problem hai tujhe?" I asked. "Dekha nhi kya theek se? Shakal se hi chichora playboy lagta hai" She said. "Mujhe kyu nhi laga?" I asked looking at Abhishek...naah actually at the other guy.

"Bandana...yaha koi shareef ladka nhi milega tujhe. Sab kamine hai. Dosti karenge, fir pyaar, fir use karenge aur fir ditch kar denge...mat fassio, please" She said holding my shoulders.

Someone called her so she left.

I moved my gaze towards the main gate. "Ab to fass geyi" I said looking at that guy.

*******

Amazing cover by chocoplusicecream