He's not worth it

Abhishek's POV
I stopped the car in front of Sinha House. I looked at Manjot, "bhai aaj mat rokio" I smirked. He rolled his eyes as he understood what I meant by that.

We got out of the car. As soon as we entered the house, Sameeksha came infront of me and stopped me. "Aae ho. Acchi baat hai. Khao. Piyo. Enjoy karo. Aur nikal lo. Yaha chichore kaam kie, to bahar fenk die jaoge" She said calmly.

I looked at Manjot, he was controlling his laughter. I cleared my throat and turned to Sameeksha, "andar aa sakte hai?" I asked. She moved and let us in.

"Yeh ladki...isko jaldi patana padega varna khatra hai isse" I said in a low voice. Manjot chuckled.

I saw Bandana and we walked towards her. Manjot's phone rang and he stopped to receive the call.

"Hellowww Bandana!!" I said wrapping my right arm around her shoulder. "Hi Abhay Banna" She said tired. "Aww thakk geyi?" I asked. She nodded.

We started walking, "tumhari Sameeksha boht rude hai by the way" I said. She chuckled, "I know...experience chahiye usse handle karne ke lie" She said. I smiled.

Manjot came. Bandana looked at him and smiled. "Kucch tips hi de..." I was saying when Bandana interrupted, "oh hi Manjot!!!" She said happily, getting rid of my arm and ignoring me.

Manjot smiled. Did she just ignore me? Sameeksha was standing at a distance and I guess she saw everything, that's why she started laughing. I rubbed the back of my head and smiled. She shook her head while smiling.

Sameeksha's POV
Abhishek, Bandana and Manjot disappeared after a while. I went upstairs and found Bandana and Manjot sitting there. Where was Abhishek?

I went downstairs in the garden and found him sitting there alone. I went towards him and sat next to him.

"Akele bethe ho? Kya hua?" I asked. "Koi saath bethne wali nhi thi...ab shayad hai" He smirked. That smirk. I actually liked it.

"Naah, yaha koi chance nhi hai. Woh to tum guest ho, iss lie tumhe akela dekhke company dene aa geyi" I said. "Well, then I like your company Miss Sinha" He said. I smiled.

"Tum itni bhi buri nhi ho actually" He said, "tum bhi" I said. He looked at me.

"Well, depends na. Flirt karne me to kamine ho, otherwise you're a nice person" I said. He chuckled.

We're quiet. It wasn't actually awkward. We're enjoying each other's silence.

He looked at his left, an insect was running on the grass. "Oh shit!!!!" He said loudly, holding my arm. He immediately moved closer to me. "Arey! 2 cm lamba bhi nhi tha" I said, "itna kya darr rahe?" I asked.

"Sameeksha woh mujhe kaat lega, bhagao usko" He said, still holding my arm. "Arey woh khud bhaag raha hai, kucch nhi karega, seedhe betho" I said trying to get rid of his hand.

"Sameeksha me bol raha hu...usko bhagao varna me naraaz ho jaunga" He said. That was so cute!! Now that's the Abhishek Sharma I like!

I chuckled. "Arey par..." I said, "Sameeksha please bhagao usko...varna me chala jaunga" He said. He shut his eyes tightly. I smiled.

I forgot about the insect and kept staring at Abhishek's face. How can I not like him?

He slowly opened his eyes. I moved my gaze somewhere else. He looked where the insect was. "Arey, chala gaya...haashhh!!!" He said taking his hands back.

"Chalo andar chalte hai, varna ek aur aa jaega" He said cutely. I chuckled and nodded.

"Jao dinner karlo, mujhe kaam hai" I said and left.

*******

I was looking for Bandana when I saw Abhishek standing next to pillar. He was smiling. I smiled looking at his face.

I moved closer to talk to him and found him standing with a girl. He was so close to her that their chests were touching. His arms were wrapped aroung her waist. My smile vanished.

I turned to leave. Why did I even think that he can be a nice person? My eyes were teary for some reason. Maybe I trusted him too much and he's not worth it. I know how boys are, but I still talked to him and kind of trusted him.

"Sameeksha!!!" He called me. I didn't turn, just stood still.

"Call me baby!!" He said to the girl.

"Kya hai?" I asked. "Dinner kar lia?" He asked. "Tumse matlab?" I asked. "Umm...mene nhi kiya to agar tumne bhi nhi kiya to saathme karle?" He asked.

"No thanks. Bhooki reh lungi, par tumhare saath dinner? Never!" I said. He looked sad, but I didn't care and left.