"Abhay Banna"

Bandana's POV
I was roaming around the sitting hall looking for Abhishek and his friend. A wide smile covered my face when I found them. I placed two glasses of cold drinks on a tray and started walking towards them.

Suddenly, Sameeksha came in my way and stopped me. "Kaha jaa rhi hai?" She asked. "Mehmaano ko cold drink dene" I said. "Mehmaan to boht time se aa rahe hai, tab to kisi ko nhi di...achanak konse special mehmaan aa gey?" She asked. I kept quiet and looked away.

"Bandana" She called, "Sudhar jaa" She said. "Abhi abhi to bigdi hu...thoda aur bigadne de na" I said with a smile. "I'm serious. Mujhe pata hai yeh dono ek number ke kamine niklenge" She said. "Kese pata? Unki shakal pe likha hai?" I asked. "Haan likha hai" She said.

I looked at her for a couple of moments. "I. Don't. Care. Mujhe jaane de" I said. "Unn naye logo ke lie mujhe side me kar rhi hai??" She asked. "Propose karne nhi jaa rhi, jaan pehchaan badhane jaa rhi hu" I said. "Fine then! Jaa!!" She said and left.

Manjot's POV
I was sitting with Abhay. "Ham kisi ko nhi jaante yaha...to kyu aae hai?" I asked him. "Me ek ladki ko jaanta hu, Bandana. Baakio ko jaan'ne aae hai" He replied. He was looking at every single girl in the hall, and I was getting bored.

"Bandana kon hai vese?" I asked. "Wahi jo aa rhi hai" He said pointing at a girl who was coming towards us. She was looking a bit different from other girls, maybe because of the western outfit she was wearing. Where other girls were wearing Indian clothes, she was wearing jeans and a hoodie.

"Hey Bandana!!" Abhay said. Bandana looked at me. "Hi, Manjot" I said forwading my hand, "Hello" She shook her hand with mine. She kind of smiled when I said my name and we shook hands...was that a smile or a blush?

"Tumne Indian kapde nhi pehne?" Abhay asked. "Nhi na, itna kaam tha, woh pehenti to kaam nhi ho pata" She said.

She looked at me. "Manjot aap kya kaam karte ho?" She asked me. I was a bit confused, I mean everyone knows that. "Centuries score karta hai" Abhay said, "Team India ke lie" He finished.

"Umm...oh" Bandana said. "Yaar ek baat batao, tum sachme cricket dekhti ho na? Matlab pehle mujhe nhi pehchana aur ab isko" Abhay asked. "Ab me kya karu? Tum log nae ho aur mujhe roz roz ese professional cricketers nhi milte" She said. I smiled. How cute.

"Cold drink lo na" She said. I took my glass. "Mujhe paani chahiye" Abhay said, "kitchen me jao aur le aao, yaha koi paani wala nhi hai" She said. "Waah, kya khaatirdaari ho rhi hai hamari" Abhay said sarcastically. Bandana chuckled.

Abhishek's POV
I went to the kitchen, there was only one girl standing there. Her back's facing me, and it looked familiar.

"Excuse me?" I said. She turned. "Tum?" I asked. Yes. Sameeksha.

"Mr Cricketer? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" She asked. "Paani chahiye" I said. "Kyu?" She asked. "Nahana hai, chalogi?" I asked. She gritted her teeth. "Peene ke lie hi maanguga na!" I said. She made a face and gave me a glass of water.

I was about to leave when she called me. "Mr Cricketer!" She said. I turned. "Bandana se door rehna. Woh London me rehti thi to usko yaha ke ladko ka nhi pata, par me tum logo ko acche se jaanti hu" She said. Seriously!?

"Bandana is like a sister to me...me kyu try karunga uske saath?" I asked. "You'd better not" She said. "Tum sachme pagal ho" I said and left.

Manjot and Bandana were talking to each other. "Manjot chal" I said. "Cold drink to khatam karlu" He said. "Mujhe nhi rukna yaha...chal!" I said. "Abhishek kya hua?" Bandana asked worried. "Jaake apni uss khadoos dost se poocho!" I replied.

I narrated what happened, "tum bhi kya uski tension lete ho...bas thoda protective hai woh mere lie, 20 saal baad India aai hu...please gussa mat karna uski baat ka, betho yaha" She said and made me sit.

The random stuff she was talking about made me laugh. She's a nice girl.

"Me na tumhe aaj se Abhay Banna bulaungi" She said to me. "Banna? Why Banna? Me to Punjabi hu" I said. "I know. Actually ek programme hai Rishta Likhenge Ham Naya, usme ek Abhay hai. Mene thoda sa dekha hai show, like royal sa hai to usme Abhay ko sab Abhay Banna kehte hai, respect you know...tumhara nickname Abhay hai, to aaj se tum Abhay Banna!" She said excitingly.