A UK number!?

Manjot's POV
"Last do numbers bache hai" Bandana said. We were calling the numbers of the girls of name Meenakshi that are living in America.

"All the best" We wished each other and dialled the numbers.

"Hello? Meenakshi??" I asked, "speaking" She said. I looked at Bandana, she shook her head, meaning the Meenakshi she called was the wrong one.

"Hey! I'm Siddhart's friend" I said a bit nervous, "S...Siddhart?" She said after a couple of seconds. "Do you know him?" I asked, "Siddhart...Negi?" She asked. I placed my hand on my heart, in relief.

"Yeah, Negi" I said, "aap kon?" She asked, "Siddhart's teammate, Manjot" I said. "Shit. Manjot...Kalra?" She asked. "Yeah, Kalra" I said.

"Haan me jaanti hu Siddhart ko. We're childhood friends" She said.

I looked at Bandana with a smirk on my face. I winked at her and made a pout. She understood that I found Siddhart's Meenakshi.

"Meenakshi...just childhood friends ya kucch aur bhi?" I asked, "k...kucch aur?" She asked.

"Look Meenakshi, we're in deep shit" I said and explained her what the situation was.

"Manjot, I'm ready to help you but agar usse sachme Sameeksha se pyaar hua ho to?" She asked, "esa kucch nhi hai, trust me" I said.

"Tum bas please India aa jao" I said, "Manjot me itni jaldi India kese aau?" She asked, "me ticket book kar deta hu, tum bas aane ki tayaari karo aur mujhe apni details bhejdo" I said.

"Haan par tayaari me bhi time lagega" She said, "arey kucch kapde le aao, baaki tumhara Siddhart dila dega, vese bhi boht cheques milte hai usse" I said. She chuckled and finally agreed.

After that I disconnected the call.

I looked at Bandana. "Meenakshi to mil geyi" I said, "tha...that's amazing" She said without looking at me. "Nazre to milao" I said in a teasing tone, she smiled.

"Abhi mili hai, aai nhi" She said, "aa bhi jaegi" I said. "To fir aane do, tab kiss milegi" She said.

I smiled, "okay, ab to me ticket bhi jaldi ki book karvaunga" I said. She chuckled and shook her head.

I called Abhay. He didn't pick up, I called him again and he picked after a few rings. "Kya hai?" He said rudely, "listen" I said losing my cool, "ham nhi chahte the teri tension badhe, isi lie nhi bataya tha" I said.

"Phone kyu kia?" He asked, "yeh batane tha ke Meenakshi mil geyi hai" I said, "kon Meenakshi?" He asked bored.

"Sidd ki bandi" I said, "WHAT?" He asked, "haan, finally mil geyi. Kal subhah aa rhi hai India, me khud jaaunga airport lene" I said.

"Me bhi aaunga" He said, "zarurat nhi, bas yehi batana tha ke mil geyi hai. Bye" I said and disconnected the call.

"I miss him" I said looking at my lockscreen wallpaper, which was a picture of us together.

"Manjot" Bandana said standing infront me and cupping my face. I looked up, "sab theek ho jaega, boht jaldi" She said.

I hugged her waist, she hugged my neck and started caressing my hair.

"Chalo me tumhe chod aata hu" I said to her, she nodded, "me change karke aata hu" I said.

Bandana's POV
Manjot went to get changed.

His phone rang, I looked at the number. It had +44 code, which was UK's code. Who was calling him from the UK!?

"Kiska hai?" He said coming out of the washroom, "UK ka number hai" I said showing him the screen.

His face turned pale, as if I caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to do.

He snatched the phone and left the room.