Dinner with Sameeksha

Sameeksha's POV

"Jai Hind Major Sahab!" I saluted Major Batra, who got injured in a training session the week before. "Jai Hind Doc" He said with a smile.

I wonder how these people manage to smile after all the pain they go through.

"Kese hai aap? Hospital ka staff khayal to rakhta hai na?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Doc me duty pe wapas kab jaa sakta hu?" He asked. "Woah Major! Itni bhi kya jaldi hai? Ham log pasand nhi aae kya?" I asked. He chuckled. "Thoda time lagega" I said with a smile. He nodded.

I did his check up and wrote his condition in the report. "Doc" He said, I looked at him, "Sharma ji kese hai?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled.

"Bandana ki chonch band nhi rhi na?" I asked. He chuckled. "Actually mene unse bulwaya, woh kaha batane wali thi" He said. "Well, Sharma ji bilkul theek hai aur hamare beech vesa kucch nhi hai" I said.

"Ho jaega fir...vese bhi, boht time se kisi shaadi me nhi naacha" He said. "Major age to aapki bhi hamare jitni hai, aap hi shaadi karlo na" I said. He smiled and shook his head.

"Chalti hu, shaam ko milenge" I said and left.

I went in my office and sat there reading some reports.

I received a call from Abhishek.

"Abhi baat nhi..." I was saying when he interrupted. "Yaar yeh security guards andar nhi aane de rahe" He said.

"Secur...wait. Kaha ho tum?" I asked. "Hospital ke entrance pe" He replied. I rolled my eyes. "Abhishek tum bhi na. Yeh Army Hospital hai! Tumhe kya lagta hai? Yaha ese hi kisi ko bhi aane denge?" I asked.

"Please mujhe milna hai" He whined. "Guard se baat karvao" I said.

I talked to the guard and he finally agreed and let him in.

After sometime, Abhishek was in my office.

"Woah. Hawt" He smirked looking at me in uniform. I blushed a bit but tried to hide it.

"Betho" I said. He sat infront of me. "To, bako...I mean, bolo" I said. "Badtameezi mat kia karo mere saath...tumhara hone wala..." He said and stopped. I cocked my eyebrows, "kya? Hone wale kya?" I asked.

"Rehne do, tum sharmaa jaogi" He said looking somewhere else.

Joker.

"Yaha kya lene aae ho?" I asked.

Abhishek's POV
"Shaam ko chale? Dinner pe? Tum aur me?" I asked. "Umm...tum...aur...me?" Sameeksha asked. I nodded. She smiled.

"I mean...ohkay...par Bandana akeli ho jaegi ghar pe" She said. I smiled. "Nhi hogi, trust me. Uske lie kucch aur wait kar raha hoga" I said. "Kya?" She asked. "Surprise hai" I said.

She started thinking. "Aur koi valid reason nhi hoga tumhare paas, dhoondhne ki koshish mat karo" I said. She chuckled. "Done. Kaha pe vese?" She asked. "Woh bhi surprise hai, tum bas ready rehna, me lene aa jaunga" I said.

She nodded. "Dinner pe milte hai fir" I said. "Okay, bye!" She said.

*******

I was getting ready when Komal Di came.

"Abhay" She said, "kabhi uska dil mat todna" She said. I smiled, "don't worry Di" I said.

"Aur please Abhay, thoda sambhal ke. Media ne tum dono ko saath dekh lia to kucch naa hote hue bhi sab kucch ho jaega" She said.

I nodded.

*******

I was waiting infront of Sinha House when I received Bandana's call. "Tum usse neeche bhejogi ya me upar aau?" I asked looking at her standing near the window of her room.

"Chill bro. Abhi to 6:30 ho raha" She said. "Haan to dinner karke usse jaldi wapas bhi laana hai. Vese bhi Uncle se boht darr lagta hai, kaat denge mujhe agar late ho gaya" I said.

She chuckled. "Nikli" She said. "Cool bye" I said.

She finally came and sat in the car. "Dinner pe hi to jaa rahe, itna kya time laga rhi thi?" I asked. "Ese hi...kitna time lagega jaane me?" She asked.

"20" I replied.

We talked about some random stuff and reached the destination in exactly 20 minutes.

It was a dhaba away from the city. Initially she made a face looking at the place. "Media se door hai, varna subhah ki headlines me ham hote" I said. She chuckled and nodded.

"Tum betho, me khana leke aata hu" I said, "tum lene jaoghe? Waiter nhi hai?" She asked. "Dhaba hai" I said. "Waah! Surprise accha tha" She said. I chuckled.

She sat down and I went to get the food that I ordered. Yes, I actually ordered food before coming to the dhaba.

I took the tray to our table.

I saw a couple of guys staring at Sameeksha and saying something to each other. They had a disgusting expressions on their face.

I controlled my anger somehow.

I went towards them, "oye!" I said a bit loudly. They looked at me. I signalled them to leave. One of them stood up, "naa gey to?" He asked. "Saale esi esi jagah maarunga na, chalne me mushkil ho jaegi" I said gritting my teeth.

They said something to each other and then left.

I went to Sameeksha. "Kya hua?" She asked. I shook my head placing the tray on the table.

"Batao na" She insisted, "mujhe tumhe yaha laana hi nhi chahiye tha. Acchi jagah nhi hai..." I said lowering my gaze.

"Chalo car ke bonnet pe bethke khaate hai" I said. "Yaha theek hai na" She said. I glared at her. She then moved from there without waiting for a moment.

Good girl.

She sat on the bonnet of my car. She was looking angry. "Lo" I said giving her the plate. She looked away.

I smiled.

"Sameeksha" I said taking the spoon close to her mouth, in order to feed her. She looked at me. I signed her to have it. She opened her mouth and I fed her.

"Gussa kisi par hota hai aur gusse se dekhte mujhe ho" She complained. I sighed. "Tumhe koi galat nazar se dekhe yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nhi" I said.

"Par kyu?" She asked innocently. "Umm, bas nhi pasand to nhi pasand" I replied.

I had my food while feeding her.

"Ab mujhe pani puri khilao" She said. "Pani puri? Abhi to pet bharke khaya" I said. "Paani puri, varna aage se kabhi nhi aaungi" She said.

I sighed and nodded. "Chalo, paas me hai pani puri wala" I said.

I took her there and she had pani puri. "Masttttttt!!! Thank you!!!" She said, I smiled. "Chalo ab ghar chodke aata hu" I said.

"No. Ab ice cream!!" She said. "Poori match fee aaj hi khatam karaogi?" I asked, she chuckled.

"Dekho, pani puri teekhi thi to ab kucch sweet chahiye" She said. "Uske lie me hu na" I said smirking and getting close to her, looking at her lips. "Shut up" She pushed me. I chuckled.

"Chalo, woh bhi khila deta hu" I said and took her to the ice cream parlour.