BCCI awards' event - 2

Bandana's POV
"Bandana??" I heard Abhay Banna's voice. "Bandana yeh k..." He was about to ask when he looked at us, "Abhay Banna please...bachao mujhe" I cried even more.

"Manjot!!" He called him loudly, "kya badtameezi hai?" He asked running towards us. Manjot didn't want to listen to anyone.

"Manjot chod usse!!" Abhay Banna ordered pushing Manjot.

I hid behind Abhay Banna, holding his shoulders. Manjot came towards me again, "B...Ba...Bandana..." He was saying. I was scared of him.

"Manjot!!" Abhay Banna shouted and slapped him hard. Manjot fell on the ground. I didn't look at him. Abhay Banna turned and took me out of there.

He hugged me, I hid my face in his blazer, "Abhay Banna...us...usko kya h..." I was saying while crying. "It's okay, ab me hu tumhare saath" He said caressing my hair.

I stopped crying, what he said worked perfectly in this situation. I needed him to be with me. I broke the hug, he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"S...Sam...ee..." I was trying to say, "haan me bulata hu" He said. I nodded. He side hugged me.

He called her, "kitchen ke left me corridor hai, uss taraf aao, abhi" He said putting pressure on the last word.

He looked at me, "sab theek hai Bandana" He assured. "Woh..." I said pointing at the door where Manjot was. "Woh me sambhaal lunga, abhi Sameeksha aaeghi uske saath ghar chali jaana" He said.

"Tum bhi aao saathme" I said, "please". "Me thodi der me aata hu, pakka" He said. I nodded.

I just wanted him and Sameeksha to be with me. I was feeling broken. As if everything finished in a second. I wanted to cry more.

Sameeksha was coming towards us, confused. "Sameeksha..." I said her name and hugged her tightly and started crying again. "Bandana? Kya hua?" She asked worried. We broke the hug, "yeh...yeh k..." She started asking looking at my neck but stopped in between.

"Tum dono peeche ke raaste se niklo aur abhi ke abhi ghar jaao" Abhay Banna said, "tumhe baadme sab batata hu" He said to Sameeksha, and she gave him an understanding look.

"Iska dhyaan rakhna" He said to her, looking at me, "take care, aur kucch bhi zarurat ho to mujhe call karna" He said to me and kissed my forehead.

Sameeksha's POV
I was driving while Bandana was crying silently. I didn't know what happened, and didn't even try to ask her as Abhishek said he will tell me everything.

It was a bit late so Maa Papa were sleeping already.

I took Bandana to the bedroom.

"Bandana ab bas bhi kar, kitna roegi?" I asked hurt. It's painful to see her crying.

I took her in my embrace and stayed like that until she stopped crying.
"Change karle, kapde du?" I asked. She nodded. I took her clothes from the closet and asked her to change.

She got changed quickly and came out of the washroom. "Paani" She asked, I nodded and gave her a glass of water.

"Mujhe sona hai...boht neend aa rhi hai" She said. Obviously, she was feeling tired as she's been crying since we left the event.

"Aaja" I said to her, sitting on the bed. She laid resting her head on my lap. She was tired and sleepy, but at the same time she couldn't sleep.

I've seen her crying, getting angry, being hurt and whatnot, but never in this state.

"Sameeksha...M...Manj..." She said and started crying again. "Bandana nhi, ab tu bilkul nhi roegi" I said, "me chali jaungi fir" I said. "Nhi. Please. Tu mat jaa. Tujhe nhi khona ab" She said.

"To ro mat" I said. She hummed and closed her eyes, hugging my waist. I started caressing her hair and she finally fell asleep.

Abhishek's POV
I was standing in front of the door, thinking about what to do next.

I opened the door and looked inside. Manjot was still laying on the ground. I went to him and called him a couple of times. I guess he fainted when I slapped him. Okay, I agree that I slapped him hard, but it wasn't hard enough for him to faint.

I called Shubman and Nagarkoti and told them what happened. They were in shock, and it was quite obvious.

"Yeh esa kyu karega?" Shubman asked. "Exactly! Yeh? Manjot? Woh bhi Bandana ke saath jisko yeh pyaar karta hai?" Nagarkoti asked. "Mere saamne hua sab" I said. They kept quiet.

"Tere ek thappad se yeh behosh kese hua!?" Shubman said, "I mean sirf ek thappad se yeh behosh nhi ho sakta" He said confused.

"Yaar jo bhi ho, abhi isko ghar leke jaate hai. Yaha kisi ko pata chal gaya to gey kaam se" I said. They nodded and we took him home, somehow.

"Me iske saath rukta hu, tum dono jao" I said. "Ham dost nhi hai iske? Ham bhi rukenge" Nagar said.

"Accha okay" I agreed and we slept in the guest room, while Manjot was sleeping in his bedroom.