At his place

Sameeksha's POV
I woke up and got fresh. Bandana was still sleeping hugging her water bottle.

I went downstairs and had my breakfast. I decided to stalk Abhishek, I just couldn't stop myself.

"Dekhu to kin kaminio ko follow kar raha hai" I said to myself and opened his account. I widened my eyes seeing the number of people he was following. A couple of days back it was about 350 and now just 85!

He unfollowed everyone, and was just following his family, friends and teammates. Why did he do this all of a sudden?

Well, whatever the reason was, I was damn happy!! I decided to meet him.

I immediately texted him and he replied an instant later.

S: Mujhe milna hai

A: Woah! Kya hua Miss Sinha? Dil aa gaya kya mujhpe?

S: Shut up. Milna hai to bolo varna bhaad me jaao

A: Okay okay, milte hai. Jagah?

S: Tum bolo

A: Crowded nhi, varna baat nhi ho paegi, sab pehchaan lenge

S: Don't worry, log nalle logo ko nhi pehchaante

A: Exactly, tabhi tumhe koi nhi pehchanega aur sab mere peeche bhagenge

S: Badtameez

A: Shush. Yaar ek kaam karo na, mere ghar hi aa jao, sabse mil bhi lena

S: Ohkay, see you soon!

At his place, woah. I was excited as I was going to see his family for the first time.

I got ready, informed Maa and left.

*******

I finally reached the huge bungalow and asked the driver to wait.

Abhishek was waiting at the door, such a weirdo he is.

"Darwaze pe wait kon karta hai ese? Like seriously?" I asked, "jab kisi ke aane ka intezaar ho to ese hi wait karte hai" He replied. I smiled and we went inside.

He introduced me to his mother and sisters. His sisters gave him a teasing look, and I kind of blushed on that.

I had a chat with them and then Abhishek took me to his room.

It was a huge room; there were so many trophies and medals that proved his talent. Photos of him bowling, batting, padding up, posing with trophies, with his sisters were hanging on the walls.

"Accha hai?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Betho" He said, I sat on a couch and he pulled a chair and sat on it.

It was the first time that I was feeling a bit shy talking to him. I mean, just the two of us in a room...you know what I mean?

"To kyu milna tha tumhe?" He asked.

How do I ask him now? Why did you unfollow those random girls? But then, why would I care? What's he gonna think of me?

"Ese hi" I replied.

"Vese mene dekha, tum 300+ logo ko follow karte ho Instagram pe, kese manage kar lete ho?" I asked. "Ab nhi karta, kucch random accounts the, unko unfollow kar dia...ab to shayad 80 honge meri following list me" He said.

"Hain????? 80???? Itne kam???? Kyu?" I asked. That was pure overacting.

"Kisine kaha tha mujhse ke mera dil kaala hai, to wahi saaf karne ki koshish kar raha hu" He said with a smirk. I smiled and looked down.

My phone vibrated, "ek second" I said and unlocked it.

It was Bandana's message.

Bandana's POV
Sameeksha wasn't home so I messaged her. "Kaha hai?" I asked. "Kisi ke ghar" She replied. She doesn't really go to visit someone at their place.

"Kiske?" I asked and was eager to know the reply. "🤙" She replied. I smiled. Abhay Banna? Why was she at his place!?

I didn't want to disturb her so I decided to wait for her to come home.

My life was boring without Sameeksha. Yes, I do admit that.

I unlocked my phone and decided to stalk Manjot to get rid of boredom.

I started reading the comments on his posts, I was looking for female usernames particularly. There were so many comments that were praising him. I was happy for him.

There was one comment that caught my attention: "Hotttttt 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥" It said. My smile vanished. That's okay right? It's just a comment. He was looking hot, that's why that girl commented.

Another one said "hotness overloaded". "That's calm. Chill" I said to myself.

"Handsome hunk" was another one. "Yaar handsome hai to wahi bolenge na sab" I said.

"Why so hot??? Mr Kalra 😍😍😍😍" Okay, I was kind of losing my cool.

"I love youuuu @manjot.kalra" Well, this one just made me lose control.