"Pitoge"

Abhishek's POV
"Ab kab dekha mujhe flirt karte hue?" I asked Sameeksha. "Mere saath to karte rehte ho" She said, "kal subhah sochenge jo aaj raat kia...woh kya tha?" She asked. I chuckled and lowered my lashes.

"Ab tumhare saath flirt karne ka to haqq banta hai" I said, "kyu?" She asked. I simply smirked looking into her eyes.

She looked away after a few moments, "dinner ready ho gaya hoga" She said not looking at me".

She was walking away, "Miss Sinha ek chance to deke dekho, poori tarah se khara utrunga!!" I shouted. She didn't turn, but I know she smiled.

*******

Manjot's POV
"Haan to basically Abhay ek chance chahta hai...I think kucch ummeed hai" I said to Bandana.

We were sitting on the dining table, talking about Abhay and Sameeksha.

"Sameeksha bhi shayad soch rahi thi Abhay Banna ke bareme, not sure though" Bandana said.

"Abhay ne kaha to hai, mere khayal woh apni taraf se poori try karega. Usne pehle kabhi ese kisi ladki ke bareme baat nhi ki mujhse" I said. She hummed. "I hope so...dono boht acche lagenge saathme" She said. I smiled and nodded.

"Tum accha gaate ho Manjot" She said after a while. I chuckled, "aur tum accha naachti ho" I said. She smiled and placed her hand infront of her eyes.

"Paglaa jaati hu kabhi kabhi" She said. "Accha hai na, tumhara yeh rang bhi mila dekhne ko. Aur esi ladkia boht kam milti hai" I said. "Thank you" She smiled.

I don't know what was going to happen between Abhay and Sameeksha, but I was kind of liking Bandana. Probably just an attraction, but I wanted it to turn into a two way relationship. Maybe it was too early to think about it, but I wanted it to happen.

"Bandana, thanks" I said all of a sudden. "Why?" She asked. "Tumne mere confidence levels badha diye hai. Field pe chahe me confidently khelta hu, par off field woh missing tha, aur tumhari wajah se shayad confidence build up ho raha" I said. She smiled, "I'm happy ke meri wajah se yeh hua" She said.

"Tumne uss din mujhse poocha tha ke meri girlfriend hai ya nhi..." I said, she nodded, "umm...do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. I could see her cheeks becoming light pink, "ehmm" She looked down and shook her head.

*******

Bandana's POV
We finally started dinner. I was sitting opposite Abhay Banna and Manjot was sitting next to him, while Sameeksha was sitting opposite Manjot.

I was eating as much as I could...yeah, I love eating. I felt someone's foot touching my leg. I looked at the boys, their concentration was on the food.

There was a spoon on the edge of the table, I made it fall by moving it with my elbow. Everyone looked at me when it fell. "Hehehe, spoon gir gaya" I said innocently.

I bent down to pick it up and at the same time looked under the table. No one's foot was on our side of table. Everything was normal.

I sat back straight again, and again I felt a foot touching my leg. This time I kicked it hard. As soon as I kicked it, Abhay Banna jumped on the chair.

"Kya hua beta?" Maa asked. "Kucch nhi Aunty...m...mirchi lagi" He lied. I controlled my laughter.

He looked at Sameeksha. I cleared my throat to grab his attention. He looked at me, and I gave him a cheeky smile. He took his time to understand that he was touching my leg and not Sameeksha's.

He smiled embarrassingly and lowered his lashes. "Bechara abhi kaccha hai shayad" Sameeksha whispered, "ese kaam karega to pitega hi, ya tujhse ya mujhse" She said

Shoot. She knew what was happening.

*******

I was in the kitchen, helping Maa with the dishes. "Maa aap jao me kar lungi" I said. She nodded and left.

Someone came. I turned to see who it was: Abhay Banna with some plates. "Itne bade nalle ho tum by God! Saamne to me bethi thi! Side me karte na jo karna tha!!" I said. He chuckled.

"Tum kyu saamne bethi? Usko bethne deti" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Bade aae aashqui wale. Itne chote kaam nhi hote tumse. Mujhe hi kucch karna hoga, tumhare bharosa choda to kucch saalo me uske bacche tumhe Mama kahenge" I said. "Don't say that, it hurts" He said with a puppy face.

"Then do what I say" I said, "okay, ab se me tumhe follow karunga" He said. "Cool! Par khud bhi kucch sochna, aur please wali sochna jo tumhare bass me ho. Iss baar me thi, kal kahi kisi aur ladki ke saath kar dia to pakka pitoge" I said.