The squad

Bandana's POV
I was hell excited...I mean like, me and Manjot, and of course all the other haddis in our kebab.

"Pata hai, woh Shubman, boht hot hai" I told Sameeksha. "Mujhe nhi pasand" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Tujhe to Rohit Khandelwal bhi nhi pasand aaega" I said. "Who's that!?" She said.

Seriously!?

"Bhai? Mr World?? Indian hai iss baar to!! Kese nhi pata???" I asked. She gave me a 'don't care' look.

We finally got ready and waited for Abhay Banna and Manjot to come, as they wanted to pick us up.

They came after a while and we left.

Abhay Banna was driving and Manjot was sitting on the passenger's seat. I was sitting behind Manjot, while Sameeksha was sitting behind Abhay Banna.

Manjot was wearing a pair of black jeans with denim shirt. He folded up the sleeves of his shirt. Hotttttttttt.

Was I falling for him? Ofcourse not! Just an attraction you see...

I was looking out of the window, suddenly my gaze fell on the left mirror of the car. I saw Manjot, he was already looking at me, and as soon as our eyes met, he looked away. I smiled. This guy is so cute.

I got a message on my phone, "nainmatakka chal raha?" It said, it was Sameeksha's message. I looked at my right. She had a teasing smile on her face. I lowered my lashes and smiled. Was it a blush? Don't know.

We reached the destination. Everyone got out of the car and we started walking towards the entrance.

Shubman and Nagarkoti were sitting on a table, waiting for us. Abhay Banna sat on Sameeksha's right and I sat on her left. Manjot was sitting infront of me and on his left was Nagarkoti and then Shubman.

"Sameeksha yeh Shubman hai aur yeh Nagarpa...Nagarkoti" Abhay Banna said. Manjot and Shubman chuckled, while Nagarkoti made a poker face.

"Aur guys yeh Sameeksha hai, Srishti ki choti behen, aur woh Bandana, Sameeksha ki best friend" Abhay Banna said to Shubman and Nagarkoti.

We ordered pizzas and then chatted for few minutes.

Sameeksha's POV
Nagarkoti was a nice guy. Shubman was good as well. There was a strong friendship between Abhishek and Shubman, probably because they've been playing together since their childhood.

Everyone was talking, Manjot was quiet. I actually wanted him to talk, to be part of the group. He was just looking at us and smiling.

"Manjot tum bhi kucch bolo na" I said to him, all of a sudden. Everyone stopped talking and started looking at Manjot.

"Yaar aaj kal sab Manjot pe kyu flat ho rhi hai? Jo bhi dekho Manjot Manjot kie jaa raha...bhai kucch tips hamari jholi me bhi daal de, kese karta hai yeh?" Abhishek asked. I punched his biceps, he simply smiled.

Finally our pizzas came and without wasting a moment, we started eating them. Yes. That was my main reason to come with Abhishek.

"Diet ki band baja rahe ham" Shubman said. "Abey chalta hai, vese bhi ham Punjabi zada khaate hai" Abhishek said.

"Ham Punjabi? Tum bhi Punjabi ho?" I asked him. He nodded, as if it was obvious. "Ohh! Mujhe nhi pata tha. Mujhe laga sirf Shubman Punjab se hai" I said. "Nhi nhi, me Punjabi hu, Shubman Punjabi hai, Manjot bhi Punjabi hai...aur Bandana bhi to Punjabi hai" Abhishek said.

"The Punjabi squad. Tu intruder" Bandana said laughing. I made a poker face. "Manjot to Delhi se hai na? Me bhi Delhi se...to hamara bhi squad" I said. "Tumhe kese pata me Delhi se hu? I mean...tumhe team ke kisi player ke bareme kucch khaas nhi pata...to..." Manjot asked. "Bandana ne bataya, yeh parh rhi thi tumhare bareme" I said.

Bandana kicked my foot, and then I realised that I wasn't supposed to say that. Manjot looked at Bandana. She looked up at him, "hehehe, woh...like me ese hi parh rhi thi kucch random articles, aur tumhara bhi aa gaya to parh lia" She lied. He smirked and nodded.

"Well, jo bhi ho, Manjot Delhi-based Punjabi hai. To intruder to tum ho Sameeksha" Shubman said. "Nagarkoti hai na, mera naya dost. Ham dono ka alag squad, non-Punjabis ka" I said. Me and Nagarkoti high-fived each other.

We continued eating.

Suddenly, I felt Abhishek's gaze on me. I slowly looked at my right. He was actually staring at me.

"Sameeksha tumhe khana bhi nhi aata" He said. I didn't understand what he meant by that. He brought his hand close to my lips. I got a bit nervous, what was he doing!? He removed a small piece of cheese that was stuck on the corner of my lower lip.

His touch made me feel something, which never happened before. Maybe it was what everyone calls "feeling butterflies in the stomach"!? Don't know.

Everyone was looking at us. "Ahem ahem!!!!" Shubman cought our attention. "Haye, kaash mujhe bhi koi esa mil jae" Bandana said, faking a blush. I rolled my eyes. Abhishek smiled.

"Dilaa du tumhe ek?" He said pointing at Manjot who was talking to Nagarkoti. Bandana chuckled and looked away. I smiled.

We were finally done, and started chatting again.

Abhishek's POV
Shubman and I were talking about random stuff.

"Apne adde pe chale?" He asked. "Abhi?" I asked. He nodded.

Our adda was a place were Shubman, I and some of our childhood friends used to meet. We usually eat and drink there and then chat about random things. We are not allowed to drink, as a part of our diet.
But our friends do drink, and they often get drunk and we have to drop them home.

I looked at Sameeksha and Bandana.
"Nhi yaar aaj nhi, kisi aur din chalenge" I said. "Arey par kyu?" He asked. "Yeh dono saathme hai" I said. "Haan to inko saath le chalenge" He said.

"Pagal hau kya? Waha? Saath? Woh log  peeke talli ho jaate hai, in dono ke saath kucch badtameezi kardi to?" I asked, "yeh dono meri responsibility hai. Sameeksha ki mummy ne inhe mere aur Manjot ke bharose aane dia hai" I finished.

"To inko ghar choda, fir aa jaio" He said. "Nhi yaar, mann nhi hai" I tried to give him an excuse. "Tu pehli baar jaane ke lie mana kar raha hai" He said. I hummed.

"Chal next time sahi fir" He said. I nodded.